<< Previous Topic | Next Topic >>Return to Vanuatu Board  

To Citizen

March 4 2003 at 6:24 PM
DJ Crystal Waters 

What a way to make money...Hope you are the popular Disco Jokey of Vila <--- Who sez that, jerk!!

...That's why copyright laws were established to prosecute people like you <--- Laws are meant to be broken, a.s.s wipe!!!

Citizen, I am one moozik enthusiast who loves to play and listen to moozik all day long, coz i believe that music heals your soul. I have a collection of over 8000 mp3's from around the world. U name it. I don't sale them nor make a single profit out of my work.

I am only trying to help someone who is far from his/her home and is missing home. How would you felt if you are dropped in the midst of Saddam Husseins camel with no music but camels fart??? huh?? mutha f.u.c.k.a!!

U shud get this straight. Pirate copy is not about money. I was emphasizing to my friend the fact that it is not the best quality outcome.

Stop typing s.h.i.t. and cut your fingers

DJ Crystal Waters

Respond to this message   
AuthorReply
Citizen

Re: To Citizen

March 8 2003, 9:31 PM 

Hey man,
Thanks for your ver yharsh comment but am just trying to stress a point which you don't seem to get but it's ok..you can swipe yourself and I accept you selfish self centered comments. Unfortunately am not in Iraq and am not even listening to the **** load of the quantitative **** you have stuck in you ****hole.
Thanks DJ Waters

Respond to this message   
Citizen

Re: Re: To Citizen

March 8 2003, 9:40 PM 

DJ CW ...What does this mean? Disc Jerk Cow Woman? That must be the the whole critical analogy behind the name..ha..ha..looser..LOOSER!! Men yu are such a big time LOOSER!! just shut about your limited knowledge of copywright laws!! You don't eve know what you are getting your self into.

Respond to this message   

<< Previous Topic | Next Topic >>Return to Vanuatu Board  

Vanuatu Links