<< Previous Topic | Next Topic >>Return to Vanuatu Board  

Weed

November 14 2006 at 8:39 PM
Rere 

Dose anyone have any opinions on the subject of weed and can it be controlled up the police. There was a massive bust up in Malekula a couple of weeks ago. when asked why they got into weed they simply said to help pay for their kids school fees.................

Respond to this message   
AuthorReply
Anonymous

school fees or to fly?

November 15 2006, 7:04 AM 

help pay for their kids school fees kok blong olgeta, ol man cranki long mani nomo.

Respond to this message   
Anonymous

Re: school fees or to fly?

November 16 2006, 8:22 PM 

Who i luk ol Cranki blo yu .... Eh kreeeeeeee

Respond to this message   
Taleva

Re: Weed

January 21 2007, 10:13 AM 

Well, i dont blame them. This is all a socio-economic situation. Spos oli no luk mani i flow lo ekonomi, be bae oli lukaotem wan samting we bae i save pulum mani kwik taem. Not to mention the trippin and flyin they'll be doing along side that. We're humans, we take risks, we get addicted to habits. Weed is newish, so it's exciting and trendy. Ol man aelan tu oli wantem excitement.

Cutting copra, planting and selling kava, growing crops for the market, fishing for fish, or selling bechedemer is like...boooooooooooooooooring...yawn...snore...to them...

You want education, so do they
You want new clothes, so do they
You want to be able to access basic amenities, so do they
You want the latest MP3 player, so do they....

My point is...they get into dealing with weed (knowing that it is illegal) because they really and truly have to survive...just like you and me.
Living in the village (rural area) paradise is a myth...we all need money to survive...

Hemi wok blong gavman mo ol NGO (mo yumi) blong kam ap wetem ol ways blong mekem ekonomi blong yumi i flow gud...

Tis be my 2vt on da topic...

Respond to this message   
Anonymous

Re: Weed

January 23 2007, 4:18 PM 

Smoooooke weed everyday

Respond to this message   
Bush man 1.5

Weed is mi

January 31 2007, 9:46 AM 

Mi smoke weed to and mi need a puff badddddddddd!!!!!!!!!

Respond to this message   
Mike Hawker's-Beaker-Dan-Urs

Re: Weed is mi

February 9 2007, 10:41 AM 

Traem smokem blo yu n u will puff bad ... Eh choke lo pipe!

Respond to this message   

<< Previous Topic | Next Topic >>Return to Vanuatu Board  

Vanuatu Links