<< Previous Topic | Next Topic >>Return to Index  

Im excited

September 15 2010 at 1:27 PM
wombie  (Login wombaterl)
JimmyBarnes.com Members

In my time spent following the man Ive had many amazing adventures from men with their boy bits out on my back YES their boys bits, men relieveing themselves behind Renee and I, having my ribs cracked by three rather large woman, having my hair set on fire, being den mother to children in the mosh pit at day on the green , in numerouse altercations none of them ive started but ended quickly and just recently got a tat on my foot then stupidly gone into the mosh pit not to mention wet T-shirt comps with the girls due to terenchal rain or the roof lifting off the stage after rain rember that girls ????lots of achole burps and wearing ppls achole, waiting in lines for hours meeting lots of wonderful people tonight will top it off!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
tonight I go into the new chapter of my book sleeping on the steps of shellies to ensure not only my night out at chisel but Brinky's and 2 other friends ...I will be sharing the pavement with others no doubt me with my chair ,pillow, blanket.hot water bottle. i pod. coffee . tissues for those moments when happy.gif it will be one hell of a night Im not risking the credit card failure on line i need those tickets in my hot little hands.....
If you want to send your loven text me 0411662067 i dont mind giving you my number most of you have it or know me and i know your as mad as me so any texts are appriciated and a little heavey breathing will be good too keep me awake .....
Haven't beenthis excited and nervouse since I was in labour with my first born 24yrs ago ...I know its going to be painful but at the end it will be hell worth it........will try to tweet my adventures during the night if im not there on the 30th you know ive been murdered or failed my mission...
See you at 2am Kathy bring the coffee
love to all wombie xxxxxx
Taking one for the team here Brinky xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Respond to this message   
AuthorReply
Jenko
(Login Jenko-8)
JimmyBarnes.com Members

Re: Im excited

September 15 2010, 2:36 PM 

Hey Wombie
Just make sure you have some money on you while you are waiting, after all that effort we wouldn't want you dragged away and locked up for loitering out the front of the club and miss getting your tickets.
Take care and best of luck
Jenko

Respond to this message   
wombie
(Login wombaterl)
JimmyBarnes.com Members

Re: Im excited

September 15 2010, 5:51 PM 

is camping loitering oh well we will see
Im a little excited
wombie xxxx
ps just incase does anyone know any good lawyers happy.gif

Respond to this message   

Brinky
(Login MBrinky)
JimmyBarnes.com Members

Good girl!

September 15 2010, 10:00 PM 

You are on a mission and I am extremely appreciative of your efforts! If you get locked up....don't drop my name...you won't get bail!

Cheers
Brinky

Respond to this message   
Kathy
(Login koco42)
JimmyBarnes.com Members

Where r u ????

September 16 2010, 2:38 AM 

OK, as promised I drove back from Sydney, called into the club to see you & your not there, well it is not quite 2 am yet, but some ppl have already got camping gear up there (chairs / sleeping gear & blankets, so maybe you won't be 1st in line after all. At least you won't be alone!!!!
cheers

Respond to this message   

Mikey
(Login mikey.c)
Moderators

Re: Where r u ????

September 16 2010, 10:08 AM 

Maybe she fell asleep in the car..

Respond to this message   
wombie
(Login wombaterl)
JimmyBarnes.com Members

September 16 2010, 12:41 PM 

SLeep WHATS THAT ive now been up for 28 3/4 hours but hey what a night.got there at 6.15pm noone there thought ill wait in the car till i see the first one arrive didnt want to be a nigel look like a nob.....

The first person pulls up in a taxi about 11.30 so i legged it to put my chair down as did another girl we were VERY quickly told you have to stay in your car till end of traiding hours THAT WAS 2AM .... oh yer kath that was my camping geer i left it on the grass for a quick start back....
The poor woman and her daughter came in a cab so was looking like they would have to stand out in the freeeeeeeeezzzziiingg wind till then so i said come sit in my car so we cranked up chisel and did the count down......1.55am we are there i was no 2 but thank god for that the poor girl got her picky taken as the first in libne but hey i did win for the ealiest getting there....From 3am ppl started to wander in we had about 6 there so i drove my car into the drive way and cranked up the chizzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz
we were dancing like mad woman in the drive way 1 to stay awake 2 cause it was freeeezzzinnng by 6am ppl started getting thicker in line by 8 there was about 100 by 9.30 350 i reckon ...We had the best night hey Kath we laughted we danced and we were very entertained by a guy that stagggered out of the club and said whats on why r u here then 1/2 hour latter he was
back with beer and a buggel horn which he used to announce every person arriving from then on it was such fun im absoulutly knackered but my mission is complete and we have 4 happy campers must say thank god for cezerian births by the time i got to counter 2nd lol i was a little excited we hasseted wave fm all morning got my stupid sleepy brain on air omg my kids are going to KIIL ME just as i was walking out the door my neighbour rang to ask me to get tickets OMG she knew i was going what the ??????

OH and thanks to those beautiful people who kept me company and sent their love down the text line too you made me feel like i wasnt alone from 6 till 11.30 love you guys xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
wombie (on one big high)

Respond to this message   
wombie
(Login wombaterl)
JimmyBarnes.com Members

September 16 2010, 12:49 PM 

oh and sorry jimmy kathy and i may or may not have got my ugly mug in a few photos and believe me the ugly lights were fully shinning by that time kath looked awesome just back from wakakri at sydney entertainment center me not so much sad.gifsad.gifsad.gif

think i might need a littl nap soon yer thats it 29hours ow yes yes yes happy.gif
wombie xxxx

Respond to this message   

<< Previous Topic | Next Topic >>Return to Index  
Create your own forum at Network54
 Copyright © 1999-2014 Network54. All rights reserved.   Terms of Use   Privacy Statement