<< Previous Topic | Next Topic >>Return to Index  

why misrepresent this product?

December 29 2000 at 7:29 PM
No score for this post
Gary S  (no login)
from IP address 209.179.137.30

I told the salespersons at two different Good Feet stores that I wear prescription orthotics which have different angles of correction for each foot. They both said that customization would not be necessary if I wore the $210 Alzners*. I also visited a Birkenstock store recently and overheard a salesperson tell a customer (who had identified herself as an orthotic wearer) that the Birkenstock footbed would obviate the need for her prescription orthotic. I add the Birkenstock story to show that the Alzner people are not alone in misrepresenting their goods.

The Alzner orthotic is a neutral orthotic, which is enough for some people. People who have severe pronation or other problems often need posts added to the shell.

If posting is unnecessary on an Alzner, what are these ShoeMATE people doing - and how can they use the Alzner name in their add? http://www.shoematecanada.com/aboutus.html

The Alzner shell is a nice design, but for those of you who haven't worked around injection molding machines, let me assure you that the production cost is a few dollars tops (including labor). If it doesn't bother you to pay over 200 dollars for something that should retail for $20, go for it.

I also have problems with the hokey sale techniques, but I think it's just honest, enthusiastic ignorance most of the time.

My prescription orthotics cost $275.
I toured the production facility. These are some of the steps needed to make them:
(1) A negative mold of the bottom of the feet are made
(2) Plaster is poured into the molds
(3) Some material is added to the plaster "positives"
(4) A thermoplastic shell is placed over the inverted plaster "feet" and are heated in an oven until the shell takes the shape of the plaster pieces
(5) Once cooled, the shells are trimmed
(6) If prescribed, material is glued under the heel and sometimes the ball of the foot
(7) The added material is sanded or ground to the precribed angle.
(8) Padding layer(s) are glued to the top of the shell
(9) A final topcover is glued on
(10) If (free) adjustments are requested, some or all of these operations are repeated.

That's a lot of work by trained technicians (and I left out inspection steps and missed some others). Compare that to what is needed to mold a piece of EVA plastic:
(1) A molding machine
(2) A mold
(3) A machine operator (keeps material moving through machine, cleans away debris and stops it if there's a problem)

Scoring disabled. You must be logged in to score posts.Respond to this message   
AuthorReply

(no login)

custom orthotics

No score for this post
January 3 2001, 11:05 PM 

Gary,

You certainly did a good job pointing out the amount of labor that goes into making a custom orthotic. You were just looking at the lab work though. The process really starts when the podiatric physician performs a complete biomechanical exam, looking at the knees, leg ankle and relationships between the front part and rear of the foot. Joint ranges of motion are taken into account including any differences in leg length.
Gait analysis may be performed, that is, an analysis of how the patient walks.

The impression of the feet are made using casting material with the podiatrist manipulating the foot into correct alignment as the plaster dries.

The process, from prescription through fabrication is more expensive than the materials used.

I also dispense a lot of prefabricated orthotics im my practice for those patients who do not need a custom device. I probably modify more than 50% of the prefabricated orthotics before dispensation in order to somewhat "customize" them and enhance their effectiveness.

Most of the people selling Birkenstocks and Birkenstock orthotics whom I have had contact with are quite upfront and honest with their clients, though, every group can have a few "bad apples." The Alznner device is a decent pre-fab but seems to almost always be sold with a lot of hyperbole, hype and for a price far in excess of what I would consider reasonable for a pre-fab orthotic.

Regards,
Ed Davis, DPM

Foot Pro
(no login)

re: custom orthotics

No score for this post
January 5 2001, 8:13 PM 

I agree with you Ed. Most individuals don't realize the amount of time it takes to perfom a biomechanical exam, as well as cast the patient. An interesting thing happened to me today when I recieved a phone call from an Alznner Mall Associate requesting that I write a letter releasing them from any liability which may stem from them selling one of my patients a pair of Alznners. By the way, this patient has peripheral neuropathy, hammertoes, preulcerative calluses plantarly at the met heads. To me, it's kind of ironic that we as podiatrists will allow this type of business to occur. We are slowly leting this part of our profession slip away to physical therapists, shoe salesmen etc.... The next thing you will see is something like the f..tm..x device or the Amfit device in shoe stores. That way you can get a pair of new shoes and orthotics all in the same visit. I don't want to mention the companies name due to them coming after podiatrists for criticizng their product. Anyway, just my two cents.

Anonymous
(no login)

custom orthotics

No score for this post
January 8 2001, 9:34 AM 

You are so right concerning our scope of practice. It is difficult to convince the public that efforts to restrict "professional services" to professionals are not self-serving efforts.

My wife is an audiologist. She feels that the most important service she provides is testing peoples hearing to determine their needs, not "selling" hearing aids. Lay hearing aid dispensers (Miracle Ear,Beltone...) have been around a lot longer than Alznner salesmen. They generally provide "free" hearing exams, the conclusion of which is that the tested individual needs an expensive hearing aid which often is not properly customized to the patient's hearing loss and is provided via a hard sell.

Regards,
Ed

Gary S
(no login)

Horrifically overpriced

Score 5.0 (1 person)
January 8 2001, 5:54 PM 

I agree with Ed, Pro, and Anon that having a professional examination and casting is invaluable.

Professionals are great, but do not undervalue the work of technicians. Custom orthotics are virtually handmade products. Alznners are one-piece, molded products that are made automatically by a machine. EVA is not an exotic material, rather it is a common plastic.

There is no justification for Alznners costing over 200 dollars.

(Login recreation)

Apparently, Alznner IS justified in charging $200.

No score for this post
January 9 2001, 8:18 AM 

Look at this way, Gary: Alznner is in business. He's not "out" of business. How can that be?

Well, the easiest way to explain it is that Alznner is tapping a market that DOES feel justified in paying $200 for a pair of Alznners. Therefore, how can Alznner be UNjustified in charging $200?

This forum was started by me in response to my slight annoyance that I had to pay $400 for Alznners for me and my girlfriend. It seemed to me that the Alznner orthotics WERE indeed mass manufactured items that I COULD have paid a lot less for. I was also annoyed by some of the sales tactics. In the same breath, I must say that I was alerted to the solution by the Alznner infomercial and applaud Alznner for going ahead and capturing a market with that infomercial. It was a revelation to me and it solved my problem. I was willing to pay the $400 to solve what seemed to be an otherwise intractable problem.

The internet presents new opportunities for anyone to be more fully informed about anything. If I had used the internet search engines a few years ago to see what "my feet hurt" or "sore feet" or something similar would yield, I may not have gotten much. Today, I stand to gain a lot more. I think it's just a matter of time before the public has better access to better information about their sore, tired feet and the price of Alznners falls-- and everyone has "easier" access to professional podiatrists.

In the meantime, I think Alznner deserves credit for opening up a new area of marketing/problem solving, despite the annoying approach. I'll be testing search engines in the near future for the above keyword phrases to see what results I get. I really believe the internet and it's tools, like this forum, will be a critical component of helping people understand and solve all sorts of problems-- in the same manner this forum has allowed some of us to do.

I don't think solving foot problems can be separated from the internet anymore. Neither can solving any other problem. And I think that's my main point: I don't have a huge interest in solving foot problems-- I'm just a big internet fan and I saw that there was a problem regarding the price, marketing and scientific validation of Alznners. Thus, I theorized that using an internet forum like this could help me understand the problem more fully. My motive was to use the Alznner case as an example-- and a learning experience-- to see how a real-world problem of interest to many people-- could be 'ironed out' using internet tools.

So the final question is, in my mind, this: Is this forum helping anyone solve their problems of understanding and dealing with their foot pain? If it is, then that is a testiment to the validity of my theory that the internet can be used to solve a wide range of problems. The fact that is helped solve some peoples' understanding of foot problems, in particular, is a positive effect of my original intent.

What remains to be done now, in my view, is an "annual report" of some sort. This forum, I believe, has been up for over a year. As a moderator and initiator, I'd like to take this forum, review it and post an overview that allows the new visitor to glean important results in one quick reading rather than having to survey all the posts.

In conclusion for THIS post, I just want to beg to differ with you: Alznners, up to THIS point, and up to the Internet Era (starting around 1994), WERE justified in charging $200 because they provided a unique widely diseminated media experience about the problem many people had with their feet. Infomercials are not cheap. Sometime between 1994 and 2001, as the internet became more commonly used, a situation evolved in which the public and professionals could gather in forums, for the first time, from anyway, and discuss the merits of Alznners. As a result of the internet providing a more in-depth widely disseminated media experience, alas! with "feedback" loops, the public found it much easier to become more fully informed. The value of the Alznner informercial method fell, correspondingly, and correct and scientific information became much less expensive.

With the added participation of bona fide professionals in the public forums, excellent information became avaialable and with the improvement of search engines, the forum itself became instantly accessible to anyone who could come up with a relevent phrase, keyword or question. As a result, the price of Alznner will fall, the services of pros will become more appreciated and the overall picture will greatly improve... all due to the power of the internet!

(no login)

WHERE DO WE FIND THEM WITH THE BEST PRICE

No score for this post
February 3 2001, 6:09 PM 

I WOULD REALLY LIKE TO KNOW IF THEY WORK. I HAVE HAD SURGERY FOR PLANTAR FACSITIS AND HAVE HAD NO RELIEF. i CAN'T STAND OR WALK MORE THAN FIVE MINUTES BECAUSE OF THE SEVERE PAIN. I'VE HAD MASSAGES, STEROID INJECTIONS THAT LAST LESS THAN 24 HOURS AND VARIOUS MEDS INCLUDING CELEBREX, VIOXX. INDOCIN, MOTRIN- NOTHING HELPS. I WEAR TWO PAIRS OF HEAVY SOCKS ROUND THE CLOCK. I HAVE RUN THE GAMUT OF FOOT DOCTORS, NEUROLOGISTS AND GP'S. I AM ALSO WEARING ORTHOTIC INSERTS. CAN ANYONE PLEASE HELP ME?

Mary Day
(no login)

Does it Work??

No score for this post
February 17 2001, 4:19 AM 

Checking out this web site after seeing a commercial
today on TV advertising this product for $59.00 at the Delray Beach, Florida store. Sounds good and wanted to research it for myself before buying. As still confused after reading all of the comments here.

(no login)

do they work---sometimes

No score for this post
June 25 2001, 10:10 AM 

I worked for a short time at the store in Delray. These supports do work for some but not recommended for others such as diabetics. //they do have a risk free 30 day return policy. The only thing I didn't like was being a salesperson there. A lot of people want these but cannot afford them. I tried out the product for a week & my feet never felt better, unfortuately I still cannot afford them. I am considering trying the Phase 4's because they look identical to the "Barefoot" by Alznner.

(no login)

RESPONSE TO PERSON WHO WORKED IN DELRAY BEACH STORE

No score for this post
June 26 2001, 11:44 AM 

HI! I LIVE IN DELRAY AND HAVE A CHRONIC CASE OF RHEUMATOID ARTHRITIS. THIS IS CAUSING ME GREAT PAIN IN BOTH FEET..BASICALLY, I CANT WALK. I WAS TOLD TO TRY ORTHOTICS, ANS SAW THE COMMERCIAL FOR THE GOOD FEET STORE. ARE THESE THE SAME AS ORTHOTICS FROM A PLACE LIKE WAYNE ROSEN? ARE THE ALZNERS BETTER THAN ORTHOTICS? WILL IT HELP ME? WHAT IF I WEAR THEM AND HATE THEM AFTER 2 WEEKS? DO THEY TAKE THEM BACK? THEY ARE $295 !!! ARE THEY WORTH IT? PLEASE WRITE BACK TO MY E-MAIL ADDRESS! THANX!!!

(no login)

Worked for me

No score for this post
August 2 2001, 8:54 PM 

I too have rheumatoid arthritis in my feet. I had used
Orthotics prescribed by the Orthopedic Doctor which were custom made for my one foot. It worked and helped for awhile...then the pain came back and I kept having to use different height additions etc to be comfortable.....so I just happened to see the demo when in Branson, Mo. and tried them on...they felt great....so about six months later at the Good Foot Store in Tucson...I bot a pair...and its been fantastic...they've really worked well for me. Have much more movement in my ankle....give them a try!

(no login)

Alznner Orthotics Do Wonders

No score for this post
March 24 2001, 9:53 AM 

I'm a chiropractor and I've been prescribing Sole Soother Orthotics (the medical version of the Alznner Orthotic)to my patients with remarkable success. I highly recommend them. The Good Feet Store sells them for $239.95/pair, but most practitioners sell them for $219.95/pair. It's a drop in the bucket when you consider they will last 10+ years and it resolves most health problems related to the feet.

If you cannot find a doctor that carries the Sole Soother Orthotic, please contact me at 678-571-0502 and I will help you.

(no login)

wonders

No score for this post
March 26 2001, 10:37 PM 

Dear Dr. Hunt:

There are literally hundreds of medical conditions that can affect the feet---from diabetes to gout, nerve problems, skin diseases, osteoporosis, circulatory problems...on and on. With all due respect to your knowledge and credentials, how can you make the claim that a prefabricated arch support can "resolve most health problems related to the feet?"

I use orthotics, both prefabricated and custom. Both have specific uses and indications but are far from cure alls. I have looked at many pre-fabricated devices in order to find the best ones to recommend. Unfortunately, after searching the web and asking several friends who are chiropractic physicians, I cannot find a "Sole Soother" orthotic. I have seen the Alznner devices. I would appreciate your listing of the manufacturer or source of these devices along with any pertinent information. Thank you.
Regards,
Ed Davis, DPM eddavisdpm@hotmail.com

Warren Hildebrand
(no login)

It works for me

No score for this post
April 6 2001, 8:39 AM 

The Alznner support has worked for me. My toes were pressed together, and I had hammer toes. My feet hurt and walking any distance was a pain. It took a while for my feet to adjust to the new supports, as the sales people told me they would. But after 6 months I noticed my toes were seperating and the calluses caused by hammer toes were becoming less. I had a 'funny' walk like a pivot on one foot. This caused the soles of my shoes to wear out real quick. I noticed that the soles of my shoes were wearing uneven to the sides of the shoe. Since using the alznner supports my shoes are wearing a lot more even and lasting a lot longer, and I don't have the pain in my feet I used to have. My supports cost me $150.00, they also make a model called the "barefoot" which sells for around $50.00 to $60.00. This one is warrenteed for 1 year. But I'm sure would last a lot longer. I don't know about anyone else but It works for me.

(no login)

Question about the Sole Soothern Orthotics

No score for this post
August 2 2001, 8:58 PM 

Explain to me, please, how the sole soother orthotic is different that thr regular...I've not seen it.

Thanks!

(no login)

response for help

No score for this post
April 12 2001, 9:16 PM 

My wife had plantar fasciitis and has basically cured it using various stretching and other techniques. If you would like, send your email to us and she will tell you what she did.

(no login)

Response for help by Ken Rross

No score for this post
May 26 2001, 2:13 PM 

What are the exercises your wife has found helpful? I have had the problem for one year and one month. Somedays are better than others but when I get out of bed, either during the night or in the morning, the first step is a killer. It is in my left heel. Any exercises or suggestions would be much appreciated.

Thank you.
P.S. I have tried a number of foot inserts, heel inserts and different types of shoes, including Birkenstocks.

(no login)

Possible help

No score for this post
May 28 2001, 8:10 AM 

I had this problem too and the Podiatrist that I went to had me sleep in a type of boot that resembled a ski boot. Obviously the boot was awkward to sleep in, but it cured the problem rather quickly. He explained to me that by sleeping in this boot, your foot would remained stretched when you were relaxed and you wouldn't in essence be "reopening" the same woud daily and that it would have a chance to heal itself. The re-stretching every day is what continues the pain. THis is a very simple explanation by a lay person, but it worked for me and I hope it helps you too.

Carol

(no login)

response for help (plantar fasciitis)

No score for this post
July 7 2001, 6:28 AM 

No medical back up for my method, but after a few months of rollerblading 3-4 times a week, my plantar fasciitis disappeared. The gripping that your toes do in the skate is similar to the exercises gripping a towel I was told to do. I'm not skating any more, but the problem has not returned.

Ed Davis, DPM
(no login)

exercises for plantar fasciitis

No score for this post
July 9 2001, 12:12 PM 

You are absolutely correct. Use of inline skates, including ice skates allows strengthening of the muscles which support the arch. Stronger arch muscles relieve the load from the plantar fascia.

(no login)

Help

No score for this post
June 30 2001, 9:51 AM 

Responding to your statement that your wife cured her problems with exercises. I would like to do that to as I have the same problem and my health plan doesn't address it - they want to send me to an outside podiatrist and I'm supposed to pay $300 for orthodics I don't want. I'd rather find another way. Would appreciate your help. thanks

(no login)

plesase send advice for foot pain

No score for this post
July 31 2001, 7:21 PM 

plesase send me any advice you may have to help my heel and foot pain. Thanks!

(no login)

Untitled

No score for this post
August 19 2001, 6:02 PM 

What did your wife do for her plantar fasciitis? I'm desperate!!!!! Thank you!!

(no login)

Re: response for help

No score for this post
September 2 2004, 6:59 PM 

could you please let me know what worked for your wife?

(no login)

Untitled

No score for this post
June 30 2001, 5:24 PM 

Well did you find the best price...

I had them and wore them for years... I thought I did not need them any more. I thought my plantar facitis was healed. I quit wearing them and I have the problem all over again. Two different Ortho's told me to go back to wearing them..

A friend just had surgery, like yours. He was referred to a leather type, which he went through 3 in 12 months.

Now after two months of alznner's, he loves them..

I am looking for the best price mytself...mjs

(no login)

THEY WORK!

No score for this post
July 15 2001, 7:03 PM 

I too would like to buy them at a cheaper price,but i do know for sure that they do work, at least for me. i had sharp lower back pain. thought i would have to get out of my contracting biz. then i tried out the supports. they took all my pain away. after a year now i have worn out the pair of barefoot supports which is the 59.00 version of the Alznners. i am out to get another pair this week. david

(no login)

best price.

Score 3.0 (1 person)
August 4 2001, 9:56 AM 

Alznner w7 is what I have from the good feet store.
Where can I get replacement alznner supports? Would not like to pay $270 again.

joe
(no login)

best price

No score for this post
October 22 2001, 2:35 PM 

i saw alznners on tv for $20. I'll compare them to my $219.00 good feeet models when they arrive...

Ed
(no login)

Let us know

No score for this post
October 29 2001, 5:45 PM 

Would like to know how your $20.00 orthotics compare to your current more expensive ones. (Which $20.00 brand did you order?).

(no login)

Re: best price

No score for this post
May 29 2002, 4:38 AM 

Paul
(no login)

Diffences

No score for this post
March 26 2003, 2:22 PM 

You get what you pay for.....the Phase 4 product is a mixed plastic (white) They flatten out after about 4-6 months. It takes at least 2-3 years to retrain the muscles in the foot. If the materials are injected with a dye...the product will not maintain its flexibility long enough to stimulate muscles. Phase 4 are ftted by show size.....guess what most people are wearing the wrong size. For this reason most people that order the Phase 4, do not break into them.

(no login)

some info that may help your feet

No score for this post
August 17 2001, 1:12 AM 

I recently bought some alznners at a county fair, and then wanted to see what people are saying on the internet about them. Personally I am testing them out, and i don't have major foot problems. But your post about your foot problems made me feel I need to let you know of some other natural means that MAY help your feet. Some people have dramatic results for their feet and some don't. If you want info on this other form of help for your feet just e-mail me. Be well.

(Login KathleenYorke)

what are u selling?

No score for this post
August 22 2001, 2:55 PM 

What do you mean an alternative help? Are you selling a product, service or information?

(no login)

Alznner vs other natural means

No score for this post
September 2 2001, 7:54 AM 

I'm interested in your comments about other natural means. I also bought alznners - am just starting with them.
Thanks for any info you can provide.

friend
(no login)

foot and leg pain

No score for this post
October 24 2001, 9:03 PM 

I personally drink a special Cal Max formula you can buy in the Peter Gilliham vit store in LA called Naural Vitality. It is calcium and magnesium formula.I mix it with EmergenC (a vit c drink)you can get at Trader Joes to make it taste good.
It is a hot drink and natural that relieves aches in about 10 minutes. A miracle really. It is only $17 and it lasts a long time. IT is a hot drink I drink in the am and before I go to bed at night
info@vitesl.com
800-446-74762
It is worth the $17 to get some relief
Your friend

(Login intikab)

They appear to be working for me

No score for this post
January 29 2002, 3:56 AM 

I bought a pair of Alznners in Sept 2000 after several years of wearing AOL orthotics. So far, after the initial breaking in period, I do feel that they work.
I suffer from Plantar Fasciitis and have had steroid injection in my heels and massage treatments but never surgery. I still get minor twinges from time to time but nothing like as bad as before.
I have no professional experience, only my own.

Marlene
(no login)

The internet is helping by offering us information and choices.

No score for this post
July 5 2001, 8:36 PM 

I visited the GoodFeet Store today in Tacoma,WA. I saw the infomercial a while back and I talked w/someone at the W.Washington State Fair back in Sept. about my painful feet. No one would mention price to me. They also have many restrictions about who they will help and you have to sign waivers, etc. I get very uneasy in situations like this. I don't have insurance to cover these, and my son who is disabled and has very flat feet needs more support. It is complicated to get his paid for but it is possible. But your comments about the internet helping us is right on. I felt uneasy enough to walk out and say maybe later. Now I am online researching this whole thing! I did the same with anti-depressants, and found out a lot of garbage about these drugs and how profitable they are for the companies who manufacture them, but how they mess up people's lives for years and years! I am certainly thankful for the internet, and will continue to use this method to research all manner of things pertaining to my and my son's life. I still have mixed feelings about these orthotics! Seems they don't help everyone! I also do not think that the price will come down. They might make a less expensive one and say it has less quality and warranty time...thanks for this forum!

(no login)

Re: The internet is helping by offering us information and choices.

Score 5.0 (1 person)
January 4 2002, 9:07 PM 

Hi Marlene

I to saw the infomercial on the Alznner Arch Supports.
It came as quite a surprise to me, since I am the daughter of Georg Alzner the inventor of the arch supports I worked with him in the very beginning when he invented the supports. He would be very happy to see that the arch supports are on such a large scale of distribution. I am sorry to say that the supports are so pricey and not everyone can afford them, he would find that distressing because when he invented them his main goal was to help people. My email erika.penney@shaw.ca

(Login goodfeet22)

Alznners Promote Good Alignment of The Entire Body!!!!!!!

No score for this post
April 11 2002, 8:04 PM 

I was amazed while studying the internet and key word selections, for my business...."selling Alznners"...that this internet site came up when I punched in Alznners....this site is cashing in on Alznners too, gee isn't that keen. My reason for responding is that I run a store that is authorized to retail Alznners as well as many other types of arch supports and the service we provide is very extensive and informative to any client that walks through our door. Arch supports in general are not always for everyone. But ONE MAJOR DIFFERENCE between Alznners, Barefoots, Arch Classics and any of the Flex Family Arch Supports....they are all addressing the four arches of the foot, in case anyone doesn't know that there are four arches...there is the medial arch that runs along the inside of both feet, the metatarsal arch that runs behind the ball of the foot, the transverse arch that runs in front of the heel and the arch that runs along the outside of either feet is the lateral arch. The reason why the Alznner, as well as many of the other arches that provide support for the entire foot, works for more people than not...is because it makes the entire foot work as one. What I mean is, that by lifting all four arches of the foot, a person can regain balance and stability, let their body weight be evenly distributed into the bottom of the foot, preventing foot ailments such as bunions, hammertoes, plantar fascitis, all results of uneven weight distribution in the bottom of the foot. The reason why these types of arch supports are so expensive is because much of the time these products are life time warranteed, which is much more than any support maker has to offer, besides we offer resizing and exchanging, a place for people to buy the tools to stay comfortable in todays shoeware, as well as all the concrete that we have to be subject to walking on top of constantly. Most people who own the stores that are able to retail The Alznner, are very passionate because the product has helped them or a family member tremendously, and that is what drove them to even find out how to become a store owner. If we are going to take the time to try and make sure that all of our customers are happy we have to charge a certain amount for our products. Many times the customers are making one time purchases, and one time purchases run out, so this isn't some miracle money maker. That is what makes these products so successful, there is a true compassion for people behind Good Feet name. Good Feet Arch Supports work for many people, but we recognize that this idea of arch supports may not be for everyone, whether it's because the money, the discipline of wearing arch supports, the ignorance of the analogy of alignment not making sense to someone, or their feet being very sensitive...there are so many reasons...but believe it or not most people have great success with this concept. It's as simple as asking why a chair or table has four legs, all equal lengths, because if you lift one leg and not another the whole chair will tip...and we kind of have to really look at the whole picture if we want to understand why the shapes of our feet affects our entire skeletal structure. I'm sorry if it appears as though I may be venting, but I am a very passionate business owner, and love what I do for a living, I love helping each person who I sell arch supports to, because I help them understand how they can provide something for their feet that will give them better mobility and a healthier lifestyle. If only you could see the lives we reach. You can't think of anything else when you experience foot pain, back pain, any kind of pain...and to be able to relieve some of those conditions certainly is gratifying. I'm glad I found this forum so I could try and set the Alznner "bad theories" straight.

Consumer
(no login)

Swamp land in Nevada

No score for this post
May 14 2002, 7:57 PM 

I have some swamp land in Nevada to sell anyone who believes this story.

(no login)

History about the Alzner Orthotics

No score for this post
August 24 2002, 12:50 AM 

I havent been to Forum for a long while. Maybe its time that I am back. As you know I am Georg Alzner daughter the inventor of the Alznner Orthotics.

I live in Vancouver, B.C., Canada and just came back from the Pacific National Exhibition our yearly fair.

As my husband and I walked around the Showmart building where vendors peddle their wares, we were astonished that there are four different orthotics dealers selling my dads arch supports (Alznner Orthotics) under different names. Phase 4 was amongst them and to my surprise I didn't see the Good Feet People.

I talked to one of the dealers, introduced myself and I was pleasantly surprised that he acknowledged that his orthotics where molded after my fathers original supports. He also met my father once, he has been selling the supports for years and was trained by the original Alzner people. We are going to meet for lunch sometime in September, then I will find out all the ins and outs of his orthotics. I was very impressed with him and his honesty, in case you are interested they are sold under the name of Shoemate Orthotics.

As for the other supports same as the Alznners in todays computer driven era it is nothing to copy any product. As soon as the patent expired the reproduction of the orthotics is fair game. I think the people that produce the supports and are marketed by the Good Feet Stores are the only ones with the original molds.

The Alznner Orthotics sell at the Good Feet Store Vancouver, B.C. for $349.00 CAD with a ten year guarantee. So aren't you glad that you only pay approximately $200.00.

A little bit of factual history. When the Alznner Arch Supports first came on the market (and it wasn't 1948), they were sold for $20.00 with 100% money back guarantee after 6 weeks of wearing the supports. This is a fact I was selling them (at a young age of course) with my dad.

Talk to you again. My email erika.penney@shaw.ca

Erika

(no login)

orthotics

No score for this post
October 18 2002, 2:45 PM 

I would like to compliment you on your frankness and honesty when you described how your father made and sold his original orthotic for $20.00. I realize we have gone through a lot of inflation......but.....$219.00?????? I did pay $200 for a pair of Featherspring.......junk.

Gil Dettlaff

(Login recreation)

No score for this post
January 9 2001, 8:25 AM 

Look at this way, Gary: Alznner is in business. He's not "out" of business. How can that be?

Well, the easiest way to explain it is that Alznner is tapping a market that DOES feel justified in paying $200 for a pair of Alznners. Therefore, how can Alznner be UNjustified in charging $200?

This forum was started by me in response to my slight annoyance that I had to pay $400 for Alznners for me and my girlfriend. It seemed to me that the Alznner orthotics WERE indeed mass manufactured items that I COULD have paid a lot less for. I was also annoyed by some of the sales tactics. In the same breath, I must say that I was alerted to the solution by the Alznner infomercial and applaud Alznner for going ahead and capturing a market with that infomercial. It was a revelation to me and it solved my problem. I was willing to pay the $400 to solve what seemed to be an otherwise intractable problem.

The internet presents new opportunities for anyone to be more fully informed about anything. If I had used the internet search engines a few years ago to see what "my feet hurt" or "sore feet" or something similar would yield, I may not have gotten much. Today, I stand to gain a lot more. I think it's just a matter of time before the public has better access to better information about their sore, tired feet and the price of Alznners falls-- and everyone has "easier" access to professional podiatrists.

In the meantime, I think Alznner deserves credit for opening up a new area of marketing/problem solving, despite the annoying approach. I'll be testing search engines in the near future for the above keyword phrases to see what results I get. I really believe the internet and it's tools, like this forum, will be a critical component of helping people understand and solve all sorts of problems-- in the same manner this forum has allowed some of us to do.

I don't think solving foot problems can be separated from the internet anymore. Neither can solving any other problem. And I think that's my main point: I don't have a huge interest in solving foot problems-- I'm just a big internet fan and I saw that there was a problem regarding the price, marketing and scientific validation of Alznners. Thus, I theorized that using an internet forum like this could help me understand the problem more fully. My motive was to use the Alznner case as an example-- and a learning experience-- to see how a real-world problem of interest to many people-- could be 'ironed out' using internet tools.

So the final question is, in my mind, this: Is this forum helping anyone solve their problems of understanding and dealing with their foot pain? If it is, then that is a testiment to the validity of my theory that the internet can be used to solve a wide range of problems. The fact that is helped solve some peoples' understanding of foot problems, in particular, is a positive effect of my original intent.

What remains to be done now, in my view, is an "annual report" of some sort. This forum, I believe, has been up for over a year. As a moderator and initiator, I'd like to take this forum, review it and post an overview that allows the new visitor to glean important results in one quick reading rather than having to survey all the posts.

In conclusion for THIS post, I just want to beg to differ with you: Alznners, up to THIS point, and up to the Internet Era (starting around 1994), WERE justified in charging $200 because they provided a unique widely diseminated media experience about the problem many people had with their feet. Infomercials are not cheap. Sometime between 1994 and 2001, as the internet became more commonly used, a situation evolved in which the public and professionals could gather in forums, for the first time, from anyway, and discuss the merits of Alznners. As a result of the internet providing a more in-depth widely disseminated media experience, alas! with "feedback" loops, the public found it much easier to become more fully informed. The value of the Alznner informercial method fell, correspondingly, and correct and scientific information became much less expensive.

With the added participation of bona fide professionals in the public forums, excellent information became avaialable and with the improvement of search engines, the forum itself became instantly accessible to anyone who could come up with a relevent phrase, keyword or question. As a result, the price of Alznner will fall, the services of pros will become more appreciated and the overall picture will greatly improve... all due to the power of the internet!

(Login recreation)

No score for this post
January 9 2001, 8:27 AM 

Ed Davis
(no login)

this forum

No score for this post
January 9 2001, 3:12 PM 

Rick,

This forum is definitely a great idea. I think we all agree (except for Rod) that there has been a lot of good information disseminated here.

It is really going to be interesting to see what the internet does for medicine and health information in the future. The regulatory bodies that govern the practice of medical specialties are going to have to change the rules!

I still do not think that Alznner is justified in charging $200. The high price tag allowed them to do marketing that "reached out" to more people in foot pain than the professionals could do and I can see your reasoning here.

I know that I am going to take flack for the following statement but will not apologize for it: Most people will spend more time reading up on what car to buy or shopping for a house than they ever will learning how to take care of their health. It takes effort, time and research to know what to do for your health. It is often easier to get one's information from an infomercial than to go to the library and do some serious research. Fortunately, the internet will bring the library to your computer.

Regards,
Ed Davis

(no login)

Will others do the same thing?

No score for this post
July 9 2001, 10:01 PM 

I was at a convention for the last two days, and the person across from us, was selling the Alznner Effect Inserts. I spent 9 hours watching his presentation, yesterday, and this morning he talked me into the letting him pitch me on his product. The price is now $288
He went through the same tests and showmanship as the TV infomercials. I explained before hand i would not be buying inserts for $288
The inserts he had me try after "printing" my feet were not the Alzners, or don't look like the ones I have seen. But I was truly amazed.
I was in a car wreck about 15 years ago. Before the wreck, I was an even 6 foot. Now I am 5'10 1/2" but, after stepping into those inserts, I was within a quarter of an inch of 6', my lower back, while still hurt, was better, my balance was better, and I was almost an owner of those inserts. I came real close to buying them on the spot.
Can someone explain how inserts that are 1/8" thick, make me almost 1 1/2" taller. Will other, cheaper inserts help relieve that lower back pain, and help straighten my posture? or is this all in my head?
Please reply soon
Will any inserts do this, for cheaper, and is

Ed Davis, DPM
(no login)

height effect

No score for this post
July 10 2001, 8:12 AM 

Stand straight with your feet flat on the floor and measure your height. Then roll your feet outward. Your height will increase as you roll your feet outward. Anything that lifts up on your arch, rolling your feet out will provide the same increase in height.
There is no magic to it. If you want an economical but good quality prefabricated orthotic, try the Superfeet orthotics I have discussed in this forum: www.superfeet.com.

Brian M
(no login)

Phase 4's - Mine Work... This is the best $20 I've ever spent.

No score for this post
August 7 2001, 9:17 PM 

Allright, I suckered for the infomercial and bought the Phase4's. This is one of the best "stupid things" I have ever done... I have had sciatica for a couple of years. My ankles always crack really loud with each step. When I run up stairs, I sound like castanets approaching. I have had bad low back pain and numbness in my right buttock and hamstring while standing for a couple of years. After wearing these things for 4 days, ITS ALL GONE. No ankle cracking. No back pain. No numbness. I feel blood moving past my knees. I can tell that I am standing much more erect with my shoulders back where they belong. I want to order 3 or 4 more pairs in case the company goes away. To think that I can get this kind of result for the same cost as a lunch is ASTOUNDING.

(Login KathleenYorke)

My Phase4's Finally Arrived!!!

No score for this post
August 22 2001, 11:31 AM 

I thought they would never arrive--I ordered them (as stated elsewhere in this forum)July 7,2001 and they came by reg. mail today. I immediatly took out the linings of my cross-trainers & placed the supports in with insole pads over them.This is exactly what the Goodfeet store did while I worked there & so far I see no difference between these & the Alznners. I'm happy to have these since there is no way I can afford the Alznner (living on disability)

(Login KathleenYorke)

dissappointed with Phase 4

No score for this post
August 27 2001, 4:44 PM 

I've been wearing the Phase 4's for a few days& they are terrible! I don't think they fit properly because my feet hurt more than ever. I feel like I'm walking on a tilt! These are definetely going back! Probably since Phase 4 only asks for a shoe size---not arch size--is most likely the problem. These don't fit!!!

(no login)

Phase 4 question

No score for this post
February 17 2002, 12:19 PM 

I am interested too.

There must be a small / medium / large generic sizes.

I think you have to give the supports a few weeks at a time.

Wear them an 1 hr then 2 hrs at a time until the muscles in your feet ADJUST.

cheers, Paul

(no login)

Phase 4's - where do you get them

No score for this post
April 14 2002, 4:01 PM 

Where do you order the phase 4's?

Thanks so much - Tracy

Anonymous
(no login)

Phase 4?

No score for this post
March 26 2002, 4:10 AM 

How did you size your phase 4s? Thanks for the help.

ARM
(no login)

Custom orthotics

No score for this post
March 20 2001, 4:00 PM 

I am concerned that we paid too much for the two pairs of orthotics we purchased one month ago! What we were also told is when our feet become adjusted, we can go into any Good Feet store and have our feet re-measured, and if our feet have changed, they would exchange our orthotic for free. Can this be true? I am calling the store today to get the scoop.

Ed Davis
(no login)

custom orthotics

No score for this post
March 21 2001, 1:33 PM 

The orthotics you have purchased are not likely to be custom orthotics. The process involved in making custom orthotics is as follows...
1) The prescribing physician performs a biomechanical exam to determine foot, leg and ankle function.
2) The feet are manipulated by the practitioner into a corrected position which is captured via a plaster of paris cast. Measurements are taken by the physician. The physician takes the casts or molds and measurements, fills out a prescrition order form and sends them to an orthotic laboratory.
3) The orthotic lab makes a positive cast from the negative cast or mold taken by the doctor.
4)The lab uses the measurments and information provided by the doctor to make changes or corrections to the positive cast.
5)The lab technician then molds a sheet of plastic or carbon graphite over the corrected positive casts from which the custom orthotic is made.
6)The orthotic itself is then often subjected to modifications by the lab as prescribed by the physician.
7)The lab returns the finished orthotics to the physician who then fits them to the patient.
8)The doctor follows the patients progress, making adjustments to the orthotics as the patient progresses. This is a time consuming process, the success of which is dependent on the skill of the physician and lab.

A prefabricated orthotic, on the other hand, comes off a factory assembly line and is provided to patients based on their size. It is a significantly simpler process. I would value prefabricated orthotics between $15 and $75---I doubt that there is such a device on the market that costs more than $5 to $10 to make but I am allowing for marketing and distribution costs as well as a mark-up.

Regards,
Ed Davis, DPM

(no login)

alzner user - underlying philosophy

No score for this post
April 12 2001, 9:10 PM 

I've been wearing Alzner's for about 10 years. I had custom orthotics before that. I have extremely flat feet and had extreme knee and back pain after exercising. I have found the Alzner's to be as effective as the custom orthotics. According to my chiropractor, who is very knowledgeable and scientific, the theory underlying the Alzner's is that your feet will mold to the ideal shape of the Alzner rather than molding an orthotic to your mishapen foot. In fact, he states that your feet change shape constantly, given that there are 26 bones in each foot. The bottom line is that the Alzner is not a cheap orthotic, but may be superior to custom orthotics. Of course, the other issue is that leather orthotics wear down in 12-18 months and should be replaced while the Alzer's seem to be indestructible.

Ed Davis
(no login)

shape vs. function

No score for this post
April 14 2001, 2:11 PM 

There really is no such thing as an "ideal shape" to the human foot. Patients with both high and low arches can have normal or problematic foot function. The famous Olympic running champion of the 1940's, Jessie Owens, had feet as flat as pancakes but they were perfectly healthy and functional.

Shape and function of the foot are two different things and should not be confused. There cannot be one orthotic with an ideal shape for all who need treatment. You happen to be lucky that the "shape" of the Alnner orthotic works for you but others may not be so lucky. Why depend on luck when devices can be made based on scientifically known principles.

Regards,
Ed Davis, DPM

(no login)

Alzner responses

No score for this post
May 28 2001, 8:17 AM 

Dr. Davis - I've been reading your responses while considering the Alzners. Your comments tell me that you are the kind of Doctor I have been wanting to see. I have had many problmes over the years and I'm really tired of the pain. I have a two year old that I want to keep up with and need help. Recently I had a doctor exray one of my ankles and foot and he told me that structurally it looked fine. How do you tell about the tendons and what not? I have pain in both ankles and feet all day, every day. I have severe pronation. Even as a child my parents had me wear corrective shoes for a while. Any thoughts on how I can find someone like you in the city I live in?

Thank you for your time and response,
Carol

Ed Davis, DPM
(no login)

referral

No score for this post
May 29 2001, 3:42 PM 

Carol,

Let me know where you live and I can come up with some names for referrals for you.

(no login)

YOUR FEET PROBLEMS MIGHT BE FROM RA

No score for this post
June 26 2001, 12:02 PM 

MAYBE YOU HAVE RHEMATOID ARTHRITIS LIKE ME. MY FEET AND ANKLES HURT SO MUCH AND NOW I CAN HARDLY WALK.. NO ONE COULD FIGURE OUT WHAT WAS WRONG. I WENT TO 4 PODIATRISTS AND 2 ORTHOPEDIC SUGEONS...THEY ALL SAID INFLAMMATION AND ACHILLES TEDONITIS..GAVE ME SHOTS AND NAPROXIN...DID NOT HELP. FINALLY I WAS TESTED FOR RA AND FOUND OUT THAT WAS THE REASON FOR MY FEET PAIN. IM WAITING FOR THE MEDS TO WORK AND WILL TRY THE ALZNERS..I HEAR THEY ARE GREAT. FEEL BETTER! IT IS SO HARD TO NOT TO BE ABLE TO WALK. I FEEL YOUR PAIN. GET AN TEST FOR RA..IT AFFECTS ALL THE JOINTS IN YOUR BODY.

(no login)

Alznners

No score for this post
June 11 2001, 1:59 PM 

I couldn't agree more. I have spent $500 in the last five years with custom orthodics and they don't last very long. I have also always wondered why they just mold the imperfect foot. I needed something that would function to change the imperfection. I started wearing Alznners a few weeks ago and I am still transitioning, but I think they are promissing. Some of my chronic pain is disappearing and I can stand straight instead of hunched over. Its exciting.

Dawn Case
(no login)

response

No score for this post
July 10 2001, 10:37 AM 

I'm so happy for you!! It seems so easy for everyone to discuss the controversy, when the truth is so many have been helped by the this well engineered product. My personal experience with the product has changed my life. I was a college athlete and an avid runner all my life. I tried everything before the Alznner. All the pain in the ball of my foot is gone and what the product did for my back was just a bonus. I have been in the product for over a year now, and I can't wait to put my shoes on every morning. Take care and wear in good health

Kevin B
(no login)

I like them.

No score for this post
October 17 2001, 4:43 PM 

One month ago I visited my primary care physician for plantar fasciaitis(spelling?) and heel spur as seen on an x-ray. He referred me to a podiatrist. Podiatrist injected my foot with steroids (after taking more x-rays and a bone scan). No relief. Podiatrist wanted to cast my foot to the knee and continue injections. Having been in a cast before and knowing about the physical therapy needed afterward and the atrophy caused by the cast, I consulted an orthopedic surgeon. He nixed the cast idea and told me about surgical interventions (none of which he personally performs, but would give me a referral to another surgeon on the other end of town). He also told me that another injection might help. He was unaware of how well orthotics might or might not be of benefit. I saw the Good Feet ad. I went there. When it was all over I spent $396. To date, I do not regret it. My feet are no longer swollen at night, don't hurt, and the spur is not casuing a problem. I went back to the podiatrist and showed him where I had been and what I was wearing (Alzner original). He said: "Can't argue with success . . . come back if you need to." BTW, the "salesman" at the good feet store I went to IS a licensed podiatrist.

My above post is not to say that Alzner inserts are everymans cure. Chiropractic has never done a thing for me. But I do not doubt that it helps many people. The Alzner inserts have helped me tremendously.

As for the golf ball effect, it lasts less each day-- for me.

Henry
(no login)

shills

No score for this post
October 23 2001, 4:04 PM 

I have never heard such a phony story. If anyone actually believes the above post, I have some swamp land in Nevada to sell them.

Tanya
(no login)

Nevada resident

No score for this post
February 28 2003, 8:50 AM 

I am a resident of Nevada, and there happens to be a swamp down the street! (or at least a wetlands)
My husband and I also bought orthotics at a Good Feet store only two days ago. So far we are thrilled them! Mike went in originally about a year ago and did the feet printing and the balance test. He was amazed at how much better he felt standing on them, but did not buy them that day because of the price, but has been wanting them for the past year. He does heavy physical work for long hours on concrete floors and his feet hurt all the time. He also has a pretty pronounced S curve in his spine, pronounced kyphosis and lordosis. He was recommended the solid plastic orthotic as well as the softer leather ones to wear while he gets used to the others. I got my feet printed as well, and was told my feet are already pretty well balanced, just some minor supination, and I was recommended a less severe orthotic. (also cheaper)
Mike felt fantastic at work yesterday, while his co-workers started complaining about foot pain, Mike said he still had tons of energy and no pain. His boss even asked him if he was "on something" because he was "bouncing off the walls" with energy. Mike laughed and told him about the orthotics. He's also standing much taller and straighter.
For myself, even with my slight orthotic, I notice I am much more balanced, feel stronger and more stable. But the best part is there is no longer stress on my lower back, where I have chronic problems. The last two days I did my yoga workout with sneakers and orthotics (I know you're supposed to do it barefoot, but I wanted to see if this would make the poses more comfortable, it did) The poses that were a strain on my lower back before no longer bother me. The balance poses are much easier and I can feel that my body is aligned and working properly. Lifting things is easier, even getting off the couch is easier!
Well, it was very expensive, so I went on the internet to research it a bit and found this discussion board. I have to admit, I'm of course concerned that we may have paid a lot more for these than we needed to. The store did tell us about the free follow up visits, remeasuring of the feet, and replacing the orthotics for life if need be. If that's all true, it would seem to warrant the price. One thing that was a red flag during the sales experience: the salesman said that these are medical products and therefore non-refundable. Can anyone validate/dispute that?
And Henry, is it? What was your experience with this that you're being so sarcastic?

anonymous
(no login)

Are the Doctors you are seeing in Austin by chance?

No score for this post
June 13 2003, 12:48 PM 

It is funny what you said about the Doctor saying, "you can't argue with success...." I have been dealing with foot pain for a while now and my podiatrist who has been anything but helpful used the same quote when my feet responded with no swelling to celebrex for about a week. i live in Austin texas, do we have the same Doc

Teresa Smith
(no login)

Alznners worked for me

No score for this post
October 26 2001, 3:14 PM 

I have tried many orthodics including custom made ones. None of them worked for me and I have been limping for over two months. I was skeptical about the Alznners when I saw the commercial but at this point was willing to try them since I have tried almost everything else. I too feel the $239.00 is too much to pay for the orthodics but only if they don't work. I purchased a pair and wore them about 2 hours the firs day after I was told to wear them only an hour at most and to gradually build up the amount of daily wear. Honestly it felt like I had a golf ball in my shoes. The next day when I got up my limp was almost completely gone. I am not taking any medication because they did not work for me. The only explanation I have is that the Alznners worked for me. This is my second day of wearing them I have almost no pain now. For me the price was well worth it.

Ed Davis, DPM
(no login)

a miracle

No score for this post
October 28 2001, 11:08 AM 

Relief in only a couple days. Sound like a miracle! That is really wonderful.

By the way, your IP address is 65.35.4.106 which is the same as that of "Janet" who is posting here and saying that she saw a podiatrist who was not giving her relief. Do you know each other, sharing the same computer or the same person?

Ed Davis, DPM
(no login)

funny stuff

No score for this post
October 28 2001, 11:19 AM 

ps. Your posts were only two minutes apart and coming from the same IP address on Oct. 26, 2001.

(no login)

IP Addresses

No score for this post
January 29 2002, 5:59 AM 

Ed,
Just a little comment on IP addresses. They are not static for most people and this could just be coincidence e.g. your IP address appears to be different each time you post here.

Ed Davis, DPM
(no login)

IP addresses

No score for this post
January 29 2002, 7:03 PM 

It is true that IP addresses are not static in a number of circumstances. I use more than one computer and thus can generate more than one IP address. Nevertheless, when related messages are generated from the identical IP address, directed at the same forum, in a short period of time, it is most likely that the source is identical.

Christopher
(no login)

rebuttle to cost objections

No score for this post
April 8 2002, 9:01 PM 

While I agree that the actual manufactuing cost of the Alznner product can't be more than $3.00; I would also wonder why I have to pay between $50,00 to $100.00 for a doctor to tell me in five minutes that I have plantar fascitis. The answer is that I am paying for the doctors experience, past schooling, advertising and staffing needs. The Alznner product is no different. I have spent a small fortune on custom orthotics that only worked temporarily. I bought the Alznner and it worked. I guess I was paying for the benefit, not the injection mold.

Phil
(no login)

cost

No score for this post
April 11 2002, 8:17 PM 

Interesting point but why can Phase 4 sell a virtually identical product for $39.95?

Glenn
(no login)

custom is for people with medical isues

No score for this post
April 29 2002, 4:40 PM 

People with deformed feet, People with unusual size feet, and Medical Problems.
I don't go to a doctor to be fitted for shoes.
Why would I for arch supports?
To cast my feet using them as the model is great if my feet were perfect, but what if my feet are not perfect doesn't the imperfections go into my orthotics?
Alznner has been sold since 1948 and is still being sold. How do they keep going if it doesn't work?
Phase 4 copied Alznner for a reason. It works.
Foot Dr's will never sell as many arch supports as Alznner unless they streamline and find a way to mass produce arch support.Then advertise and open stores. If they did would they really be Doctors?

(Login amiedettmann)

Contact lenses

No score for this post
March 7 2004, 12:09 PM 

Have you ever purchased contacts? Are they custom made? No. They are mass produced. How much does a pair cost an optical supplier? About a nickel. Do they work? For some. So should we all quit wearing contacts because they cost too much? I don't think I am willing to!

(no login)

I understand professional scepticism, but. . .

No score for this post
September 24 2004, 11:13 AM 

I was unable to walk, both feet in pain. Finally, after cortizone injections in my heels, I could walk a bit on the left foot, so I was fitted for a walking boot for the right. I spent months in this contraption. My podiatrist fit me for orthodics, and I bought several pair of very expensive "supportive" shoes. Insurance would only cover surgery, so, since I wasn't okay with that, the cost was enormous. We worked for weeks on fitting the orthotics, and they did lessen the discomfort, but I was still only good for a few minutes at a time on my feet.

We moved to the Seattle area, and I saw the Good Feet infomercial. Out of desperation, we decided to investigate. My husband's response to the cost (which was the same as the professional orthotics I'd already purchased) was, "You can't live your life not being able to walk. It's worth a try." I followed their directions exactly, and within two weeks I was able to do an afternoon in the mall! Within a couple months, I felt like I finally had my life back. I still take care and rest my feet when I notice that familiar, uncomfortable feeling, but generally I am pain free.

My podiatrist didn't seem particularly pleased when I reported back to him, as I expected, but I couldn't care about his ego -- I can walk again! Nancy

Current Topic - why misrepresent this product?
  << Previous Topic | Next Topic >>Return to Index  
Create your own forum at Network54
 Copyright © 1999-2014 Network54. All rights reserved.   Terms of Use   Privacy Statement