SHARE THIS/LINK TO THIS PAGE/ADD, ETC.
CLICK BELOW!

<< Previous Topic | Next Topic >>~Return to Index~  

Seeking info about my Father...Charles Riley PLT 71

March 3 2005 at 8:27 PM
No score for this post
Roseann Hurt  (no login)
from IP address 68.3.92.225

I am the daughter of Charles Riley of Platoon 71...born May 11, 1956. Obviously I never had the opportunity to know him. I am researching and putting together a legacy to pass on to his 5 grandchildren. I would welcome hearing from anyone who may have known him or served in his platoon. Thank You!!

Scoring disabled. You must be logged in to score posts.Respond to this message   
AuthorReply
will poole
(no login)

Plt. 71 Charles Riley

No score for this post
March 7 2005, 12:47 PM 

Roseann,
I remember Your father quite well. I made the trip through Parris Island with him in plt 71. The reason i remember him so well was we were about the same height. We were put in to squads according to our height. Gunny G. has a web page pertaining to plt. 71 and the aftermath of the march. You might be able to find something there. The only other person from the plt. i've talked to was Gene Irvin. His E-mail is listed on that page. Hope you can find what your looking for.
Sincerely yours
Will poole

Scoring disabled. You must be logged in to score posts.Respond to this message   

<< Previous Topic | Next Topic >>~Return to Index~  
Find more forums on U.S. Marine CorpsCreate your own forum at Network54
 Copyright © 1999-2017 Network54. All rights reserved.   Terms of Use   Privacy Statement  
SHARE THIS/LINK TO THIS PAGE/ADD, ETC.
CLICK BELOW!

All Rights Reserved
Gunny G's Marines Sites & Forums
By
R.W. "Dick" Gaines
GySgt USMC (Ret.)
1952-72

eXTReMe Tracker >