<< Previous Topic | Next Topic >>Return to Index  

Carving Camp 2005 - 2

March 26 2005 at 9:02 PM

(Login ChainsawCritter)
from IP address 65.80.165.212

Well last day of tractor show and had a ball today. Don, John, Brenda and Carrie ( Johns little girl ) and I all carved today and sold stuff we were carving and had not finished.

Little carrie was a trip, one of the things that a carver gets in there package is a 4 place key holder that is cut out of plywood looking like a chainsaw. Carrie had that saw and was making the noise of the chainsaw and working on the bear that I had been carving. I ask her how much for the bear and she looked at me and said $250.00 LOLEOFLMAO I did fall over with laughter. Carrie is 2 1/2.
They had a tractor pull with old time tractors and as we were headed back to our spot we seen that they were doing a kids tractor pull with a peddle tractor. Had the sled for them and everything. got pics of that too but don't have time to post them now. Well maybe just one.

You will have to do with these for now. More tomorrow. OH yea it was 83 and sunny today for yall in the snow.
Lone Wolf

Respond to this message   
Current Topic - Carving Camp 2005 - 2
  << Previous Topic | Next Topic >>Return to Index  
 Copyright © 1999-2014 Network54. All rights reserved.   Terms of Use   Privacy Statement