Jesus H. Motherfucker

by Hogsnard

I can't believe this forum is still here.
Dick Thyne wrote some nonsense on this forum, that's about the only interesting thing here.
We started this forum back when we were in a temporary frenzy of possible success, where we almost had our shit together, and were just starting on an upswing in shows and parties and activities, we were doing some cable shows and starting to thing we might become a normal small time Portland area band that can get a crowd into a club.
And then somebody had to find drama, as in every previous Slaphog incarnation, somebody had a life experience. How dare they!
Dick had his finances crash and then his marriage followed. And some psychiatrist had to hand him a sack full of free anti-depression pills, given to the doctor as promotional samples by industry reps.
Dick almost went totally crazy.
He finally figured out the pills, and realized he needed to move away, and the finaly posts on this forum are from right after Dick Thyne moved to California.
We tried having some online Chat forums, which Dick invited some of his internet friends to, but we couldn't keep it up, it just kind of petered out.
Then I forgot the password to this site, and it changed corporate hands several times, and went out of service, or required registeration, and we just abandoned it.
But here it still sits.
I found it on an old, out of date web page lost within the labrynth of slaphog.com.

I love you!
Kisses!
Nosequitor.

Huggies make my wee wee WEE.

Posted on Mar 25, 2005, 7:47 PM

Respond to this message

hogforum hideout

Find more forums on ArtistsCreate your own forum at Network54
 Copyright © 1999-2017 Network54. All rights reserved.   Terms of Use   Privacy Statement