<< Previous Topic | Next Topic >>Return to Index  

I'm all misty eyed.............

January 1 2008 at 2:16 PM

Terri  (Login zachsmom)
Moderators

because I'm so darn proud of my fellow Shelle fans.  It would be so easy to hate this storyline.  It would be so easy to give up and think Shelle are over and done with as some are saying. It would be so easy to refuse to give our favorites a second chance and see if they can be redeemed. It would be so easy to wring our hands and gnash our teeth in despair that our favorite couple is having problems. It would be so easy to give up all hope because Shawn asked for a divorce (Hmmmmmm.... I wonder if Bo or Hope ever asked each other for a divorce, or if John or Marlena did or if Patch or Kayla did or if Lucas or Sami did......)

But.................... look at us!  We are finding the silver lining behind the dark clouds and having a jolly ol' time doing it!

WAY TO GO SHELLE FANS!

Respond to this message   
AuthorReply

Jenny34
(Login cubsgirl)
Blue Note Member

Just to go along with our battle cry....

January 1 2008, 2:23 PM 

Respond to this message   
Bobbie
(Login Bobbiej)
Blue Note Member

I've seen so much in the last 20+ years...

January 1 2008, 2:25 PM 

that I've watched this show and like you said, you never saw this with the other couples. Shelle are going to win out in the end and I can't wait to see Belle having to win Shawn's trust back instead of Shawn having to do the work to save the relationship. MM and BB are going to rock and I say 'bring it on'.

Respond to this message   
Deb
(Login dfantera)
Moderators

You are too funny.............

January 1 2008, 2:40 PM 

Because after being bitch slapped by the show so very many times, why would anyone think that Shelle fans would give up over this, which is the storyline that has the most promise for some real character growth? 

Seriously, how many times in the past 8 years have Shelle said goodbye to each other supposedly 'for good?'  Too many to count and yet here they are still in love and still with people scheming to break them up.  Sure Cynthia and Jan have been replaced by Chloe and Philip but the results will be the same.  Besides, if Shelle were over 'for good' why waste the time and effort for such a beautiful photo shoot?

Without a doubt, SHELLE WILL PREVAIL!

Respond to this message   

(Login cam050275)
Blue Note Member

Being a Shelle fan....

January 1 2008, 4:15 PM 

has never been for the faint of heart! This storyline was a really tough one for people b/c we were never truly given enough of a "reunion" to hold on to before we once again saw Belle wavering. But I was actually stunned at just how quickly many fans threw in the towel this time. Hopefully they'll jump back on board as quickly as they jumped off b/c I stopped posting on most message boards b/c everyone was so negative. I miss it!!!

Respond to this message   

(Login shelleforever06)
Blue Note Member

So that's why I haven't seen you in forever......

January 1 2008, 5:02 PM 

on the NBC board. I've really missed chatting with you cam!! I hope I wasn't a reason you stopped coming. I know I was a negative nelly a lot after Belle slept with Philip. I'm slowly warming up to Shelle again, never really and truly gave up on them even though I was incredibly angry with Belle for a while. Now I am beginning to like her again because she's actually learning something! I hope TPTB continue her on the path she's on right now. She needs to fight for Shawn this time around instead of it always being him fighting for her.

No one falls in love by choice, it is by CHANCE.
No one stays in love by chance, it is by WORK.
And no one falls out of love by chance, it is by CHOICE

Respond to this message   

(Login cam050275)
Blue Note Member

Hey Leslie!!!!

January 1 2008, 5:14 PM 

Happy New Year!

Yeah, I've been avoiding NBC for a couple of weeks now. Once everyone moved over to the SS thread, there wasn't much left there for me. I miss everyone in the Shelle thread! Wish them a Happy New Year from me!!!

I'm glad to hear you haven't totally given up on Shelle. I always thought you'd jump back on board once the storyline took a turn. Welcome back, my friend!!!

Respond to this message   

(Login shelleforever06)
Blue Note Member

Hi sweetie!!

January 1 2008, 5:25 PM 

Happy New Year to you as well! I hope to start posting again in the Shelle thread on the NBC board soon. It's looking better and better everyday for this s/l!

I never thought I'd be so excited about Shelle breaking up!! This is going to be a good thing for them. Belle and Shawn both need to be on their own for a while so that they can work to find their way back to each other. I'm more convinced than ever now that this is a Shelle s/l, not a Phelle one. Philip is nothing more than a psychotic stalker now who will do whatever he can to get what he thinks is his, JMO. And it looks like Belle is finally opening up her eyes to the kind of man he really is. Shelle is the END GAME!!

Respond to this message   

(Login cam050275)
Blue Note Member

Belle

January 1 2008, 7:02 PM 

I honestly have always been pretty sure this wasn't a Phelle storyline. The way they came together and the manipulation it required made me pretty confident that in the end this would be a Shelle storyline. I couldn't be happier b/c I've been clamoring for a real Belle "growing up" storyline where we saw her acknowledge some of her choices that got them to the place they were at. I actually thought more people wanted that kind of redemption for her. Shawn needs to learn that everything isn't so black and white and that people that you love sometimes operate in the "gray zone". He's always been so quick to cut someone out of his life if they did something he perceived as unforgiveable. But Belle has forgiven him many times before....

I haven't been so excited about Shelle's potential and about where I see their storyline headed in a very long time!!!! Hopefully you will be just as sure soon!

Respond to this message   
Leslie
(Login shelleforever06)
Blue Note Member

Thanks cam!!

January 1 2008, 7:59 PM 

I'm definitely more sure than I have been in a long while......and it feels GREAT!!! This is really exciting!

Respond to this message   
Current Topic - I'm all misty eyed.............
  << Previous Topic | Next Topic >>Return to Index  
 Copyright © 1999-2014 Network54. All rights reserved.   Terms of Use   Privacy Statement  

Contact Us
Questions? Comments!