<< Previous Topic | Next Topic >>Return to Index  

REAL Footage Of Chupacabra

January 14 2009 at 12:21 PM
No score for this post
Shane  (Login piopo)

I was watching a show on the animal planet called lost tapes and there was an episode about the Chupacabra. It was obvious that if it was there that they caught on tape, but it was government footage. However, a split second of the footage caught my attention imediatly, in which the front right hand (yes, hand, not foot nor paw) can be clearly seen and I believe you'll find that if you look hard enough that you will be able to see it's head in the shadows. The show was called Lost Tapes: Chupacabra. Just google it and you should be able to find it though you may have to watch it over a few times to see it, If your in a hurry though, skip to somewhat near the end to where the two border patrol cops are looking for the creature that killed the imigrants. I believe you'll also hear, Quite clearly, the REAL sounds of the bloodsucking demon that is the Chupacabra.

Scoring disabled. You must be logged in to score posts.Respond to this message   
AuthorReply
Meeka (Inhuman)
(Login chupaJazz)

Re: REAL Footage Of Chupacabra

No score for this post
January 16 2009, 3:12 PM 

..................Whoa..................

matsuda
(Login whyamicrazy)

Re: REAL Footage Of Chupacabra

No score for this post
June 4 2012, 7:11 AM 

i'm sorry to disapoint you but this show is infact scripted.

<< Previous Topic | Next Topic >>Return to Index  
Find more forums on MoviesCreate your own forum at Network54
 Copyright © 1999-2017 Network54. All rights reserved.   Terms of Use   Privacy Statement