<< Previous Topic | Next Topic >>Return to Index  

Canine disease

January 23 2010 at 11:40 AM
No score for this post
Richard Walker  (Login walkerr2)

From the reports I have read, the evidence seems to point to the probability that the chupacabra phenomenon is probably due to a canine disease. Several chupacabras have been killed in Texas and have been identified as coyotes with a rare type of mange. It is very possible that this disease affects the brains of the animals and gives them an uncontrolled desire to suck blood from other animals. A similar effect is seen in rabid animals (or humans) which have an uncontrolled desire to bite other animals or humans. Based on the reports I have read, I feel that this is the most plausible explanation for what is going on.

Scoring disabled. You must be logged in to score posts.Respond to this message   
AuthorReply

Meeka Inhuman
(Login Forgetitall)

Re: Canine disease

No score for this post
January 24 2010, 3:48 PM 

Well, that explains the whole "a canid-like creature with no fur" thing, but what about the "little humanoids with wings that screech like demons" thing?
If their not actual demonic creatures, then the only other explanation is lying or schizophrenia...

Richard Walker
(Login walkerr2)

Fact versus fiction

No score for this post
January 24 2010, 5:22 PM 

There are a lot of people who wish to propagate the myth of the chupacabra being an extraterrestrial or paranormal (demonic?) creature. I believe that there are some people who are willing to lie in order to propagate this myth. In other cases, people actually saw something, but did not see it clearly, and their description of what they saw was inaccurate. Also, the description becomes more exaggerated and distorted as it is told from one person to another. The fact that the diseased canids in Texas have been linked to the blood-sucking phenomenon seems to point to the canine hypothesis.

Meeka Inhuman
(Login Forgetitall)

Re: Fact versus fiction

No score for this post
January 28 2010, 8:29 PM 

I believe that, I haven't seen any proof of any humanoids yet, so lying is very much possible.

<< Previous Topic | Next Topic >>Return to Index  
Find more forums on MoviesCreate your own forum at Network54
 Copyright © 1999-2017 Network54. All rights reserved.   Terms of Use   Privacy Statement