<< Previous Topic | Next Topic >>Return to Index  

Chupacabra Origin Theory

April 17 2010 at 10:05 AM
No score for this post
Mitch Quick  (Login Chupa_Freak)

Ok. I have this theory about the origins of Chupacabras. Ever heard of a Wendigo? Similar type of thing, story goes, many years ago (hundreds of years I think, but not sure) Native American tribes would suffer throughout the cold winters, and most of them would die, and those who survived would do so by living off the flesh of the deceased.
Cannibalism over extended periods has long been thought to increase human attributes such as speed, strength and major improvement in all senses etc, but never been proven or studied. Wendigoes seem to share many similar attributes to a Chupacabra. The seem to be quite lean, leathery skin with fur covering, large glowing eyes, very fast, incredible jumping ability, preferably nocturnal, etc.
Now I’m not saying that they are the same thing, however, Wendigo are not classified as human but rather animal and are supposedly very few in number. Each one is supposedly hundreds of years old so, what if, in order to survive; they have cross bred with another species? (e.g. Coyote) This may be why some of the studies conducted have come to the conclusion that the animal was just a coyote with a rare type of mange.
If this is indeed true, lore states that the only way to harm or kill a Wendigo is with fire. So if this is correct then wouldn’t a definite way to kill a Chupacabra be with fire? Or due to the Chupacabra being a cross of species would it be susceptible to other methods such as guns, knives etc?
Just a theory.

Scoring disabled. You must be logged in to score posts.Respond to this message   
AuthorReply

Meeka Inhuman
(Login Forgetitall)

Re: Chupacabra Origin Theory

No score for this post
May 13 2010, 8:56 PM 

Humans can't breed with animals, and you're speaking of feral humans. All canniballism has done is produce diseases and kill people. Besides, how would it get wings? A human bred with a dog, bat, mosquito, and lizard? ..........

Scoring disabled. You must be logged in to score posts.Respond to this message   

<< Previous Topic | Next Topic >>Return to Index  
Find more forums on MoviesCreate your own forum at Network54
 Copyright © 1999-2017 Network54. All rights reserved.   Terms of Use   Privacy Statement