<< Previous TopicReturn to Index  

ATTENTION, ANY WHO STUMBLE ON THIS PLACE!

August 23 2010 at 12:14 AM
No score for this post
Bengl Von Shadowstein  (Login AmbassadorBengl)

What you see here is the ruins of what was once the great civilization of The Brotherhood of Steel. Go back far enough in the posts of this place, and you will see the titanic battles that once took place for this land.

As you see it today, it is a deserted, inhospitable, and barren.

But fret not! The Brotherhood had set up a promised land! Far from the reaches of the evils we locked away here all those years ago.

http://mrshrimpy.proboards.com/index.cgi

Though times are hard, I am confident that We will rise to power once again!

Scoring disabled. You must be logged in to score posts.Respond to this message   
AuthorReply
Derp
(Login MajorBewbage)

Re: ATTENTION, ANY WHO STUMBLE ON THIS PLACE!

No score for this post
July 23 2013, 7:06 PM 

Honestly, I just came to this site to see if it still exists XD
But it still is. The same stupid chupacabra site. Nothing has changed since 2003.
Damn. 10 years ago I came to this site out of curiosity. And I remember Mr.Shrimpy well.
Wow..

Anonymous
(Login fuckbird)

Re: ATTENTION, ANY WHO STUMBLE ON THIS PLACE!

No score for this post
June 25 2017, 8:49 PM 

Hell yeah buddy. I know I'm a few years late but I just came on here for the same reason. I was like 8 years old back when I used to get on here. Glad to see this old place is still around.

<< Previous TopicReturn to Index  
Find more forums on MoviesCreate your own forum at Network54
 Copyright © 1999-2017 Network54. All rights reserved.   Terms of Use   Privacy Statement