<< Previous Topic | Next Topic >>Return to Index  

I was almost killed by one and i know what they are

December 12 2013 at 1:11 PM
No score for this post
jamie hicks  (Login jamistrobotica)

when I was 8 years old I was first visited by one. It was a small creature that was about the size of an infant and it had three fingers like a velociraptor almost like a mixture of a baby human and a dinosaur. it had the same skin color as a Caucasian except the density of its skin was that like rice paper. It only had a few strands of hair on his body and its legs were somewhat scaled like a Birds it had black Claws on its fingers and toes and it walks like a dog standing on its hind legs. It had pits for a nose and no ears just holes in the side of its head it had very large round eyes that protruded almost like a bug. Its eyes were the color crimson all the way around the entire eyeball.the one I saw stood about 1 foot and a half tall. It had teeth that were no particular size shape or order but they were somewhat triangular. Its teeth look like a dentist's nightmare as they were all jagged and miss proportionate. Their skin emitted a pink glow apparently when they are afraid or for other reasons. Their eyes would begin to glow and even brighter red when they are either afraid or other reasons.it was very exaggerated to see them breathing as it was very pronounced. They would breathe at a hyper accelerated rate like a long distance runner out of breath. Their shoulders and torsos would stretch slightly exposing their bony rib structure. I did not see a tail on them of any sorts. But they appears to move at an accelerated rate almost like an uncontrollable twitching as they move their head and body. This creature had somehow entered my room cloaked in a disguise or somehow able to shift through dimensions possibly through a thin glass window Like the one in my room which is how i think ot entered. the creature must have followed me home near the edge of a large bayou in Katy Texas which is where I was living at the time in the neighborhood adjacent to the bayou. That was a place that I would always go to play since it had miles of water and dense wooded areas as well as large grass lands. I believe the creature followed my scent or watched me and somehow disguised itself in which to be able to follow me and enter my home. I believe the creature has the ability to become invisible like the creature from the movie predator or just very good at camouflaging like a chameleon. Another theory of mine is that it somehow interacts with your brain waves making you believe that it is not there.this also feeds into my next theory of how they operate. The Chupacabra that entered my room that night back in 1994 had the ability to paralyze my body. And it did it using waves of energy that it would emanate. Every time its eyes and skin would glow it caused me to lose control of my motor functions as it kept me trapped in my bed..when it with glow I fell an extreme amount of nausea come over my stomach as well as a disconnection between my brain and the rest of my body I felt helpless but to lie on the bed as the creature stalked me. it woke me up at 4 o'clock in the morning and I could see its light glowing that is when I noticed it walking around my room in small circles sniffing the carpet and looking at me in a twitching fashion. When it saw that I made eye contact with it it began glowing extremely bright and it caused me to fall into my bed and not be able to hardly move. I believe this is how the creature kills its prey it simply disrupts its preys brain waves causing the prey to be in which the creature walks up on the Prey and begins to drain the prey of blood. this would be logical to conclude because how can such a small creature kill such large animals and even other predators without being harmed itself and leaving no evidence Of retaliation...it left my room about 4 hours later about 5 in the morning just before sunrise and it turned invisble and dissapeared somewhere..about 20 minutes after it left i could move again..i had told my family what had happened...now I believe to know what they really are and it will take some research on your parts to understand this. I believe that's the creatures are known in the Quran and the Bible as Gog and Magog...or yajooj and najooj...research Alexander the Great's and the wall that he built to keep them out of certain cities. Also research dhul quarnayn..they are the same person that took on the task of blocking the creatures from terrorizing the cities. He blocked the reptillian creatures between two mountains and encased them in a trap..the trap was to cause them to be stuck buried somewhere where they will eventually be let out...through my research I discovered that it was possible that they were buried under in ice shelf on the continent of what is now anartica. The events of Gog and Magog seemed to have taken place before pangea split up.Antarctica was much warmer and closer during that time to the tiberias lake or sea of gallilie near Israel..I believe whatever Alexander did to the creatures forced them to travel the opposite direction to antarctica where they eventually seperated from pangea and were frozen during the ice age under a shelf in Antarctica...ok well now due to global warming the shelf where they dwell has been melting releasing them..the warmest spot is on the northwest part of Antarctica only a relatively short swim from south America..that is why they were spotted so much in south America because they are starting to get out but there are millions living underground likely near hot under glacial springs. Do the research yourself or email me..you will see the puzzle make sense...Gog and Magog are coming!

Scoring disabled. You must be logged in to score posts.Respond to this message   
AuthorReply
jamie hicks
(Login jamistrobotica)

voice text messed up what i said

No score for this post
December 12 2013, 1:21 PM 

Ok I meant to say the creature was there for 4 hours not 4 o'clock...and yajooj and majooj with an m not n. Sorry email me at perchedtofly@gmail

Scoring disabled. You must be logged in to score posts.Respond to this message   

<< Previous Topic | Next Topic >>Return to Index  
Find more forums on MoviesCreate your own forum at Network54
 Copyright © 1999-2017 Network54. All rights reserved.   Terms of Use   Privacy Statement