<< Previous Topic | Next Topic >>Return to Index  

hostages forced to strip

March 11 2003 at 11:37 AM
No score for this post

I onced heard a long time ago that a bank robber held up.A bank and forced to the female tellers to strip naked and dance . Doese anyone of any silmilar events where either people were held hostage and forced to strip of force to flee a place naked.?

Scoring disabled. You must be logged in to score posts.Respond to this message   
AuthorReply
binghamton

early 80's

No score for this post
March 15 2003, 4:29 PM 

I remember reading a newspaper article when I was in high school where a group of people robbed people from a diner. They forced everybody to strip and to pair up to have sex. Two women were forced together according to the article.

SNJDude

An awful story...

No score for this post
November 17 2003, 10:19 PM 

Yes, I remember hearing about that as well. It was in the papers... must have been 1981 or 1982. I seem to recall it happened at a remote diner in Texas or someplace. A group of gunmen stormed in, robbed the joint, and forced all the patrons to strip, pair off and have sex. And when they left, they took a couple of the best looking women with them...

Years later, I recall hearing about this story again, only this time it was being dismissed as an "urban legend." Anyone know more about it?

Lucy

kept naked by kidnappers

No score for this post
September 14 2003, 8:33 AM 

A girl I worked with told me that when she was about 19 years old she was kidnapped in Latin America by guerillas along with her parents, 18 year old brother, a female cousin of about 20 years old and her father's PA (a woman in her 50s). The first thing they did when they got them to their hideout was to strip everyone completely naked. Then they had to bend over and submit to some guy putting his fingers up their asshole and into the women's privates to check if they were hiding anything there.

She said they were sure they were going to raped or killed but they were quite friendly after that, though they didn't get their clothes back (except they allowed their mother to keep her girdle on). They put them in the basement of a building with 2 male captives, police officers they had taken hostage a few days earlier, they had also been stripped naked.

She said they were kept there in the nude for a couple of months, 4 women and 4 men together with no privacy. Because everyone was naked they got used to it and after a while she found it more embarrassing to have to perform bodily functions in a bucket in the corner than not having any clothes on in front of male strangers.

Eventually this girl and one of the policemen escaped and walked for a few days to safety. Luckily everyone else was rescued a few weeks after that.

Great story!

No score for this post
November 17 2003, 8:49 PM 

Your friend's story sounds like a great tale of survival. Has she ever considered writing a book about her ordeal?

Anonymous

Re: Great story!

No score for this post
September 2 2006, 6:22 AM 

Snaf
"Your friend's story sounds like a great tale of survival. Has she ever considered writing a book about her ordeal?2

I've talked to that woman since and she has told me some more since about her escape. The policeman she escaped with was the younger one and she formed a relationship with him. After a few days confined together she noticed his penis becoming erect whenever he was talking to her. He would become embarrassed and try to cover it. Though she had had boyfriends and had seen and touched a penis before she was a virgin. Like the good convent schoolgirl she was, she had never even seen a man completely naked nor had she ever been in the nude in front of a man until then.

Her previous experiences went no further than letting the boy see her in her underwear while masterbating him. Her last sexual encounter before her kidnapping involved a boy who was not even her boyfriend but a boy she knew from her tennis club. She sneaked out of her boarding school and met him in his car. She took her skirt off but preserved her modesty by keeping her tights and knickers on and the boy then exposed his erection and asked her to put it in her mouth but being a well brought up young lady she went no further than manual contact.

They walked through the mountains for about 5 or 6 days to get help both of them entirely naked all the time. The young policeman wanted to have intercourse with her but she only let him put his penis in her anus so technically she was still a virgin at the end of it all.

Dorothy

Stripped by intruders

No score for this post
March 13 2004, 3:28 PM 

Something similiar to this happened to me a couple of years ago while I was staying with my aunt & uncle. My uncle is quite wealthy.

One night I was woken at 4 in the morning by 2 armed men with balaklavas over their faces. They pulled me out of bed and simply tore my nightdress off before I knew what was happening leaving me in the nude. I was too scared to scream as one of them showed me a knife and told me that if I opened my mouth he would cut my throat but that if I co-operated they would not harm me. I attempted to preserve my modesty by covering my breasts with one hand and arm and using my other hand to cover my muff.

They then took me down to the basement. My aunt Betty, uncle John, two cousins, Alice and Charlie, and Monika their housekeeper, a prim middle-aged woman were already down there. They had been stripped stark naked like me. With them were two more armed and masked men. (I was 18 at the time, Alice a year older and Charlie two years older).

They told us to get into a corner while one of them got hold of my uncle while another guy grabbed his penis and held a knife up to it and said "tell us the safe combination and you get to keep this". He would not tell them so he told another guy to grab Alice and make her bend over. He then pick up a broom and stuck the handle a couple of inches into her vagina and said "this could go in a lot further - tell me the combination!". Uncle John then relented and told them what they needed to know.

You might think that at this point we should have overpowered them and escaped but if you are standing there shivering without any clothes on even one armed man has the upper hand let alone four. Then they forced our arms behind our backs and tied our wrists together and gagged us with tape. They made us sit on the floor and tied us in pairs, back-to-back. I was tied to uncle John, Alice was tied to aunt Betty and Monika to Charlie. They then left locking us in but said they would send word to someone to inform the police we were there.

After what seemed like an eternity the polce arrived and released us. It was embarrassing to be found like that but we were to relieved to be too bothered.

William

Re: Stripped by intruders

No score for this post
February 22 2005, 4:22 PM 

I was once in a hostage situation were the hostage takers stripped everyone. I was one of three hostages, myself, another man and a woman who happened to be a nurse. They stripped us completely naked but as a concession to female modesty they allowed the nurse to keep her knickers - they were sensible white cotton ones as far as I remember.

A bullet had grazed my upper arm when they abducted us and the nurse tended it. Once as she attended me her breasts which were quite large sort of fell forward and brushed my cheek and I'm afraid I my penis started to become erect. She just looked down at it and said something along the lines of "well at least something is still working".

Current Topic - hostages forced to strip
  << Previous Topic | Next Topic >>Return to Index  
Create your own forum at Network54
 Copyright © 1999-2014 Network54. All rights reserved.   Terms of Use   Privacy Statement