Return to Index  

Completion of Montegrappa tribute to mankind trilogy.......

July 30 2010 at 5:19 PM
Tony  (Login rinellatony)

I haven't posted in this forum before as I mainly focus on watches but recently I started collecting fountain pens a little bit as well. In the short time I've been trying out different brands I've come to learn that Montegrappa is by far my favorite brand. They happen to make beautiful pens, especially within their higher end ranges. In any event, these pens happen to be three of my favorites that Montegrappa has to offer and since I just completed the collection today I wanted to post photos of the set.

The tribute to mankind set was started with the Science & Nature version in 1999. Each pen in all sets are limited to 1912 examples.

[linked image]

[linked image]

[linked image]

[linked image]

[linked image]

[linked image]

[linked image]

The next pen is the set was released in 2000 and is called the Human Civilization.

[linked image]

[linked image]

[linked image]

[linked image]

[linked image]

[linked image]

[linked image]

The last pen in the set is called the Cosmos Enigma, it was released in 2002. The box is really cool!

[linked image]

[linked image]

[linked image]

[linked image]

[linked image]

[linked image]

[linked image]

I hope you enjoyed the photos here are a few with all three together. Have a nice weekend everyone!

Tony

[linked image]

[linked image]

[linked image]

[linked image]

[linked image]

Respond to this message   
 Copyright © 1999-2017 Network54. All rights reserved.   Terms of Use   Privacy Statement  
ThePuristS.com Home Page