<< Previous Topic | Next Topic >>Return to Index  

Plz rate my options

January 22 2011 at 7:00 AM
  (no login)

I am looking at purchasing two of the fallowing pens. I would love to hear you opinions on the brands as well as the particular pen that I am considering. Any information you can offer would be extremely helpful. Thank you in advance.
-Riley

Montblanc Patron Series Limited Edition Semiramis
[imghttp://www.pensinasia.com/new/images/display/650?id=13030[/img]

S.T. Dupont limited edition New York Fifth Avenue
[linked image]

Tibaldi Constantine Limited Edition
[linked image]

Caran d'Ache Limited Edition Edouard Jud Shiva
[linked image]

Respond to this message   
AuthorReply

(Login bchankai)

Re: Plz rate my options

February 27 2011, 8:57 PM 

Are you going to use these, and in what capacity (carrying around, desk pen, etc). I personally have not been impressed with the Tibaldi's in any iteration I've seen (don't like the converter mechanism which, incidentally, they have tried to set up with a subtle mechanical click in order to be reminiscent of a manual wind watch). I just feel that, for the price, there are a plethora of pens I'd rather own. The Dupont is a reliable product--if you like the styling, it's a great limited edition. Not sure if that one has developed the following that will drive its value upwards (like the Taj or the Gold dust). The Cd'A is nice, but certainly a bit difficult as a functional pen. I might lean toward this one if the pen is more of a desk/display type.

Brian

Respond to this message   
Current Topic - Plz rate my options
  << Previous Topic | Next Topic >>Return to Index  
 Copyright © 1999-2014 Network54. All rights reserved.   Terms of Use   Privacy Statement  
ThePuristS.com Home Page