Return to Index  

Re: You out did yourselfÂ…

July 1 2010 at 8:25 AM

LiL  (Login LiL888)

Response to You out did yourselfÂ…

Hiiii Helen

Thanks for your lengthy comment. It is nice to know that someone does appreciate my hard work. Although it is enjoyable sharing my experience .. It does take me at least 5 hours to write up each story ( even though a lot of the text is plagiarized ).

To answer your questions.. All the photos I posted were taken in a two and a half day span.. I don't think there are outdoor restrooms for ladies or at least I did not see any. I doubt the Dutch ladies would dare to expose themselves in public as the experience is soooo undignified. I was at the base camp of mount everest just yesterday and because the toilet at the tent ( where I had to spend the nite ) was so disgusting .. I had no choice but to pee outdoors ( twice ). Yucks !!!

Hmmm I do not know for sure if the windmill keeper actually lives there but the impression I got was it was for the benefit of us tourists. I wanted to buy a pair of clogs but did not coz there was no space in my luggage. I did however buy lotsa clog magnets for my fridge happy.gif I ate only 1 space cake and good thing I ate it in my hotel room coz my hands were shaking after half an hour and I sure slept soundly that nite.

My avatar.. It was taken at sunset in Brunei happy.gif

Have a nice week ahead !!!!

Respond to this message   
ThePuristS.com Home Page