Return to Index  

Re: spectacular...wow...

August 5 2010 at 8:02 PM

LiL  (Login LiL888)

Response to spectacular...wow...

Hiii Phil...

As mentioned in Part 1, the drive from Lhasa to Everest takes two days. First night we stayed in Shigatse where the facilities are acceptable. Second day was a challenge coz there is no modern plumbing from Shigatse to Everest where we drove a total of 8 to 9 hours. I ate and drank as little as possible to avoid needing to use the bathroom. I do not know if the Chinese government wants to upgrade the facilities for this last stretch coz too many visitors will deteriorate the environment near ME and I guess only the hardcore will be rewarded with the experience of seeing ME with their own eyes. When u visit please bring lots of wet wipes

I almost fell ill on numerous occasions but I took manukah honey UMF25 twice a day which works like a charm.

Time lapse Everest.. I popped out of my heated tent numerous times to make sure I would not miss the moment.. Only 1 chance for me to take the sunset pic coz I stayed there only 1 nite. U snooze u lose happy.gif

Respond to this message   
 Copyright © 1999-2017 Network54. All rights reserved.   Terms of Use   Privacy Statement  
ThePuristS.com Home Page