Return to Index  

Re: It's a quirky U.S. tradition

November 28 2010 at 7:24 AM

LiL  (Login LiL888)

Response to It's a quirky U.S. tradition

Helloo Ed-209

I saw pictures of the Black Friday shopping crowd and don't think that is my cup of tea either. I never make good shopping decisions when under duress and will end up buying something I don't need. Even if the discount is 90%, it still means I would have been better off saving the 10% and spending the money on a product which would be useful to me. My home is already overly cluttered because of my impulse purchases and products which I used only once or twice after spending hard earned money acquiring.

I will be spending a weekend at Pangkor Laut resort 2 weeks from now ( anniversary celebration ) and will be sure to take lots of pics cause that is a destination that lots of Purists will be interested to visit happy.gif I actually made a trip to Sapa a few weeks ago and have many photos of the amazing views and wonderful hilltribe residents to share. Too many end of the year activities keeping me busy and must make it a point to post both Sapa and Pangkor Laut photoessays before we say hello to 2011.

Respond to this message   
ThePuristS.com Home Page