Return to Index  

My pillow is calling

January 2 2011 at 8:43 PM

Helen  (Login elanoftroy)
AP Discussion Group

Response to LiL’s and Needles’s Adventures on Pangkor Laut Resort – Part 2

Hi Lil,

Ive looked at your glorious photos earlier today.  You have a good eye but also very photographic places, things, food, people and hedgehogs to shoot.  You probably have a bazillion pictures to sort through.  I dont know how you do it. 

Now before I go to sleep Im going to take another look at the wonder world of Lil and her playmate Needles.  Hopefully I will have good dreams inspired by your photos and imagine that Im sleeping in one of those four post canope beds with the netting closed.  In my dream I should like to wake up (still sleeping of course) hearing the sounds of exotic birds calling out to one another and the slight sound of palm branches rustling in the gentle, morning breeze. Oh yes, and a whiff of pork as yes, its bacon (oops, maybe thats what I was dreaming in the dream before I woke up in my dream.)  Yes, thinking of bacon and a delicious breakfast is an encouragement to jump out of the comfy bed and venture out to The Chefs Kitchen.

OK Lil, now I need to close my eyes so I can figure out what Im gonna have for breakfast and what to do for the rest of the day.  Oh, I hope you dont mind if I borrow Needles for my dream he can show me around.

Goodnight and may sweet dreams abound,

Helen

Respond to this message   
Responses

Copyright © 1999-2017 Network54. All rights reserved.   Terms of Use   Privacy Statement  
ThePuristS.com Home Page