<< Previous Topic | Next Topic >>Return to Index  

PuristS Travel forum Year in Review: Favorite Destination for 2010

December 30 2010 at 12:48 AM

DRMW  (Login DRMW)
AP Discussion Group

Hello all!

We all here love to travel and have gone to some interesting places this year.

For me it was St. Tropez, France! We got into Nice and cruised down the French Riviera and stayed at the legendary Byblos Hotel and had a wonderful time. Weather was perfect, food was great, couldn't ask for a better trip!

So what was your favorite place you visited in 2010? wink.gif

[linked image]

[linked image]

[linked image]

[linked image]

[linked image]

[linked image]

-MW

Respond to this message   
AuthorReply
AviB
(no login)

Cabo over the summer!

December 30 2010, 1:40 PM 

Had a amazing time in Cabo San Lucas, first time there and dream about going back.

Happy NY DRMW!

best,

AB

Respond to this message   

DRMW
(Login DRMW)
AP Discussion Group

re: Cabo

December 31 2010, 1:04 AM 

I've only seen pictures and heard it's a beautiful and relaxing place. Hope to see some pics of your 2011 travels!

-MW

Respond to this message   
ED-209
(Login EDW209)
AP Discussion Group

2010 has been a great travel year

December 31 2010, 12:45 AM 

Various trips for me across the U.S., South America and my favorite destination: Hawaii. This year my trip to Hawaii was very special, I made a surprise trip there for my girlfriend and I proposed to her in Honolulu happy.gif

[linked image]

Happy Holidays,
ED-209

Respond to this message   

DRMW
(Login DRMW)
AP Discussion Group

That's Awesome!

December 31 2010, 1:02 AM 

Congrats ED209!

-MW

Respond to this message   

LiL
(Login LiL888)

Re: That's Awesome!

December 31 2010, 11:20 PM 

Congratulations Ed209. Where will u be honeymooning ? Asia is the perfect destination and i will be most happy to help u to plan your trip if you decide on Asia happy.gif

Respond to this message   
ATM
(no login)

Pretty ring!

January 3 2011, 3:38 PM 

wow, you've got a great taste happy.gif. Congrats ED-209.

Respond to this message   

LiL
(Login LiL888)

Re: PuristS Travel forum Year in Review: Favorite Destination for 2010

December 31 2010, 11:23 PM 

All my holidays in 2010 were fantastic but i have to say my trip to South of France in May 2010 was very memorable. I enjoyed strolling along the cobble stoned paths of St Paul's and Eze. Little French towns are so pretty. I think spending 2 weeks in Provence will be heavenly. So many places to visit and so little time. I need to live 500 years to complete my bucket list.

Respond to this message   

DRMW
(Login DRMW)
AP Discussion Group

The South of France is awesome!

January 4 2011, 11:34 PM 

Had a nice time there, did you enjoy the food?

-MW

Respond to this message   

LiL
(Login LiL888)

Re: The South of France is awesome!

January 5 2011, 2:04 AM 

I have to look through my pics to remind myself what meals I had there but off the top of my head, I remember the delicious Nicoise salad in Nice, buttery croissant in St Paul's and the most amazing crepes in Menton.

Respond to this message   
ATM
(no login)

2010 great travel year for me...

January 3 2011, 3:37 PM 

Hi DRMW,

2010 was fun, with trips started to Las Vegas, Honolulu, Las Vegas, San Fransisco, Las Vegas, Puerto Rico, Las Vegas, life-changing-most-awesome-ever trip to Honolulu, Las Vegas. I'm a strong believer to end the year with how I start the year, LOL (see how much I had to repeat Las Vegas!).

I look forward to 2011 travels and I'd like to wish you & yours a fabulous travel year!

Regards,
ATM

Respond to this message   

LiL
(Login LiL888)

Re: 2010 great travel year for me...

January 3 2011, 9:46 PM 

Me wonders what adventures you had in Honolulu. Have not been there and it is on my bucket list but the long flight is preventing me from visiting Honolulu this year. Happy travelling and wishing you a fabulous 2011 !

Respond to this message   

DRMW
(Login DRMW)
AP Discussion Group

=)

January 6 2011, 11:05 AM 

Respond to this message   
Nacho
(no login)

Favorite Destination 2010

January 4 2011, 3:46 PM 

For me it was a back to back trip to the Barcelona and Monaco F1 GPs, with a few days in Madrid in the middle. Monaco is the ultimate destination for any bona fide F1 fan and I am glad I got to cross it off my list.

Also, cageless diving with White Sharks in Guadalupe Island, Mexico. Trust me, cageless is the way to go.

I only hope 2011 can keep up.

Respond to this message   

DRMW
(Login DRMW)
AP Discussion Group

re: Favorite Destination 2010

January 4 2011, 11:33 PM 

Wow, you got to attend a F1 race? Cool and in Monaco no less! I've always wanted to go.

A few years back we were going to do a LeMans 24 hour or Isle of Man TT but things didn't work out.

Any plans for new places for racing or diving in 2011?

-MW

Respond to this message   
Nacho
(no login)

Hi DRMW

January 6 2011, 9:59 AM 

Le-Mans!! to bad you couldn't make it.

This year it will be either Montreal or Valencia.

As for diving, February is a peak hammerhead and whale watching season in Baja. Being based in Mexico City, its quite easy to get out there for weekend trips. I need to get the image uploading feature figured out so I can share the images we make on our diving trips!

Respond to this message   

DRMW
(Login DRMW)
AP Discussion Group

Hello Nacho

January 6 2011, 11:05 AM 

Hello Nacho!

The plan was to ship our cars there and they would have a guided driving tour with some of the team racers.

Hammerhead and whale watching sounds cool!

It'd be awesome if you shared your pics, sealife is amazing! As for image uploading it's easy. Sites like Photobucket is free to sign up, if you need help posting pics let me know and we'll get you going in no time!

-MW

Respond to this message   

<< Previous Topic | Next Topic >>Return to Index  
ThePuristS.com Home Page