Return to Index  

Hi John

June 24 2011 at 7:47 AM
Dino944  (Login Dino944)
AP Discussion Group

Response to auto shows

Hi John,

If I'm not mistaken you are in NH? I think there may be a few in NH, but I generally don't venture that far north.

Most shows I've gone to are in MA or RI. The photos from last year were taken at Ferrari/Maserati of New England. They used to do something 1 Saturday per month. I don't know if that will be the same or not, since ownership of Ferrari/Maserati of New England recently changed hands. Check their website under owners/events.

There is also a large car dealer in MA that has some kind of cars & coffee gatherings. Each month its held at one of their various dealers during the summer, Porsche, BMW, and a Lexus. I don't know if mentioning the dealer is too commercial so I won't post the name here.

In addition, the Larz Anderson Musuem of Transportation has a variety of shows through out the summer. Check their website for "Lawn Events." They just had German Car Day last Sunday. I took lots of photos, but have not had time to upload them. I will share them soon. They also have a beautiful Aston Martin DB5, Ferrari 275GTB/4, Jaguar E-Type, and Bizzarini indoors and on display. If you like Italian Exotic cars be sure to go to their Tutto Italiano show. It's always the 1st Sunday of August. Its supposedly the largest exotic car show in the North East.

There are often some car show in Newport RI. Unfortunately, you missed the Newport Concours, which was at the end of May.

I would suggest you check some of the regional sections of some of your favorite brand enthusiast websites. I've actually made some friends through some of them and usually at least once a month we get the cars out and meet up on a Sunday for coffee and to chat cars. Our get togethers are in Southern, MA.

Feel free to PM me if you would like additional info.
Best regards,
Dino

Respond to this message   
Responses

ThePuristS.com Home Page