.com Feature Sections
Watch Diaries - Lessons In WISdom
Case Studies in Collecting
Horology and Industry Articles
Thomson's Atelier - by Curtis Thomson
Montre et Tact
- by Ei8htohms
Watch reviews: Quick looks
Watch reviews: In-Depth analysis
Return to Index
That was back in the days where
June 27 2011 at 8:28 PM
AP Discussion Group
One of the few sedan's I'd love to own one day...
you could buy a MB and drive it for two years and sell it for what you paid for it. Those were well built cars.
Respond to this message
Yes, times have changed drastically...
- Dino on Jun 28, 2011, 7:51 AM
- BDLJ on Jun 30, 2011, 9:22 PM
- Dino944 on Jul 1, 2011, 8:46 PM
I think we're...
- BDLJ on Jul 4, 2011, 11:54 PM
Now I understand you...
- Dino944 on Jul 5, 2011, 9:38 AM
- BDLJ on Jul 6, 2011, 7:28 PM
ThePuristS.com Home Page