PACIFIC INFORMATION TECHNOLOGY FORUM

Return to Pacific IT Board  

A FOOL'S WISH!

July 30 2008 at 3:40 AM
Nippon Samurai Guru 

Response to Re: SKYLINK - Mobile Users to get live info soon

Sexiiccoolguy or what ever your name is ...you are the biggest fool in Capital letters I have ever seen in my life. Where are you writing from...PNG or Aussie??! This will never happen in PNG!
Somare has just put the stop to this kind of things...thats what you get when you put Ministers like Arthur who don't have an IT related qualification in charge of Telikom. As the agreement stands Digicel will never continue its expansion of its networks because that responsibility rests with telikom now. Telikom as you know it for the last 30 yrs has been just what it is today. With HF you would need more than what is available right down to microwave transmitters for a viable service. It may be viable for metropolitan POM but I wonder if that would be profitable for Skylink. Please read carefully what Ces Iewago actually said before making things up coz what he said was actually something in a different context and not what you implied in this post.

Respond to this message   
Responses

INFORMATION TECHNOLOGY ISSUES IN THE PACIFIC ISLANDS AND OCEANIA: PAPUA NEW GUINEA (PNG), FIJI, VANUATU, SOLOMON ISLANDS, TONGA, SAMOA, KIRIBATI, NAURU, NEW CALEDONIA, TAHITI, COOK ISLANDS, AND OTHER COUNTRIES IN THE PACIFIC.