Fed-ex doesn't cover watches??January 24 2005 at 9:08 AM
|Chris E. in NJ (Login ChrisE.)|
Someone brought it to my attention that fed-ex does not cover watches for more than $500. I thought if you purchase the insurance, they'd cover to whatever...is this not true. I have bought and sold dozens of Panerai and shipped via fed-ex, can't believe I am not hearing this until now.
- same applies for UPS - H Doan on Jan 24, 2005, 9:20 AM
- You're right and I use them all of the time. - Randy Gospich on Jan 24, 2005, 9:30 AM
- Get OneService and your a** is covered,.,..jewelry and - Clif on Jan 24, 2005, 9:50 AM
- This is nothing new. - Alan on Jan 24, 2005, 10:08 AM
- It's 2005 and there is not a worldwide courier available that will insure your watch..... - Steve on Jan 24, 2005, 3:28 PM