<< Previous Topic | Next Topic >>Return to Index  

KELLY IS OUT!!!

November 21 2002 at 3:25 AM
No score for this post
JLEARY  (no login)

You heard it here folks. Kevin Kelly is out of his 5x8 prison cell and the only bars he is seeing are the ones on 10th ave.on the streets of Hells Kitchen.I saw him last night at Druids( formerly known as the Sunbrite)He was a little older looking then the last time I had seen him. I paid my respects to him and gave him a hug and told him how good it was to see his face again.He was a little hammered and said a few sentimental things. I hope he gets on his feet. Here's a guy that spent 16 years or so in the slammer to come back to this crap on the streets. I just hope he doesn't fall into old bad habits. Im sure one of Jimmys old associates with one of the Locals can get him somthing. Or John Coonan with the Local 1 union. Kelly made mistakes but he is an o.k. guy. I didnt even know he got out. He was released in the beginning of the month from what he told me. Thats two out...Bokun and Kelly. Im waiting for the day I see the man back out.
Big Jimmy Coonan. I hope the courts will give hime a parole hearing. No word yet if Kelly has contacted the younger John Coonan. I'll keep you updated.Could there be some old sparks back in the old neighborhood!!

Scoring disabled. You must be logged in to score posts.Respond to this message   
AuthorReply

(no login)

coonan

No score for this post
April 15 2004, 4:42 PM 

do you have any recent pictures of jimmy? or any of the other members

SJR0N0
(Login sjr0n0)

Cahill, Leahy, Murtha

No score for this post
April 23 2004, 7:07 AM 

I was wondering if you had any idea what role these three (Cahill, Leahy, and Murtha)played in the old days of Hell's Kitchen. I know they owned Marine Construction and let Jimmy buy in when he got into trouble, and also were associates of Bosco. Are any of them still around, I heard awhile back Billy Murtha went into the WPP. Any other info.

(Login sjr0n0)

Re: Cahill, Leahy, Murtha

No score for this post
April 27 2004, 6:36 AM 

Any help on this question

(Login johnnywest)

Re: KELLY IS OUT!!!

Score 2.0 (1 person)
June 11 2004, 7:59 AM 

Its good to have some of the Irish boys back on the streets.

I think it`ll be a long time before Jimmy is out though.

JB
(no login)

Kellys Out

No score for this post
March 6 2005, 2:29 PM 

Any word on Coonan?

Jim the bhiihbiy
(no login)

Re: Kellys Out

No score for this post
May 7 2005, 10:45 AM 

MY CATS NAME IS MITTINS HIS BREATH SMELLS LIKE CAT FOOD

mc gonnel
(no login)

go armagh

No score for this post
August 26 2005, 11:40 AM 

GO ARMAGH GALIEC FOOTBALL THE CUP IS YOURS GO ALL THE WAY BEAT TYRONE,BEAT KERRY BEAT DUBLIN GO ALL THE WAY

House of Pain
(no login)

westies

No score for this post
February 9 2006, 9:13 AM 

Jimmy Coonan, Francis "mickey" Featherstone, Michael Cahill, Francis "buddy" Leahy, William Beattie, Paddy Dugan, Richard Ritter,Billy Bokun, ????? McElroy, Patrick Hogan, Kenneth Shannon, ????? Kelly, Edna Coonan, Fran Mostyn, Sissy Featherstone,

Is there anyone else I missed?

From what I read Coonan got life, Ritter got 40 years(cocaine/loansharking), Bokun got 50 years( murder/drugs), McElroy got 60 yrs(Murder),Edna got 15 years. Featherstone ratted everyone out and got a new identity in the witness protection program.

Lets hear the facts folks.

cathy
(no login)

kellys out?

No score for this post
September 8 2007, 1:52 PM 

What was kelly sent away for? Heard he helped kill Mike Holly. Why was holly killed? Also heard Hollys wife was killed durning featherstones trial. Why did holly kill bokuns brother? 16 years for murder is pretty good. My nephew got 20 for extortion.

Billygoat
(Login NativeNYR)

No, he's not

No score for this post
November 6 2007, 5:23 PM 

Not out until a few days from now. You must have meant Shannon

FITZEEE
(no login)

NO hes not is correct

No score for this post
June 28 2008, 3:12 AM 

kevin does.nt get out untill 2011.If someone meet him it was behind bars.kenny did get out aroud that time.Ithink the one who was shit faced was the guy who meet him in the old sunbrite bar.what a knuckle head.

(no login)

rats in hells kitchen

No score for this post
August 18 2008, 12:11 PM 

I see the rats begged the cops to take their names off my list!!! insted they shut down the whole web site. I told finn the shit i speak is as real as your stupid idea to make money off of trying sell some bullshit story of MY FUCKING NEIGHBORHOOD. PS I AINT STUPID MOTHER FUCKER(YOUR A COP LOOKING FOR RESPONSES,FOR MORE UPDATED INFO RAT.ONE MORE THING WHY ARE THESE RATS FAMILYS MAKING MONEY OFF OF THE NAMES OF SCUMBAG RATS!!!! RATS IN HELLS KITCHEN (FINN) OH I MEAN BILLY B) YOUR KIDS ARE VERY VONAREABLE

(no login)

rats in hells kitchen

No score for this post
August 18 2008, 12:12 PM 

I see the rats begged the cops to take their names off my list!!! insted they shut down the whole web site. I told finn the shit i speak is as real as your stupid idea to make money off of trying sell some bullshit story of MY FUCKING NEIGHBORHOOD. PS I AINT STUPID MOTHER FUCKER(YOUR A COP LOOKING FOR RESPONSES,FOR MORE UPDATED INFO RAT.ONE MORE THING WHY ARE THESE RATS FAMILYS MAKING MONEY OFF OF THE NAMES OF SCUMBAG RATS!!!! RATS IN HELLS KITCHEN (FINN) OH I MEAN BILLY B) YOUR KIDS ARE VERY VONAREABLE

(no login)

rats in hells kitchen

No score for this post
August 18 2008, 12:12 PM 

(no login)

Does anyone have pics of Kevin kelly, Kenny Shannon and Billy Bokun?

No score for this post
May 21 2012, 4:36 AM 

Does anyone have or know where I can find pics of more of the westies besides Jimmy Coonan and Mickey Featherstone? If so drop me a message, would really appreciate it!!

Anonymous
(no login)

Re: KELLY IS OUT!!!

No score for this post
July 20 2013, 5:30 AM 

Sadly Buddly leahy and Micky Cahill are no. Longer with us RIP

Current Topic - KELLY IS OUT!!!
  << Previous Topic | Next Topic >>Return to Index  
Find more forums on Environment and ConservationCreate your own forum at Network54
 Copyright © 1999-2014 Network54. All rights reserved.   Terms of Use   Privacy Statement