Free Counter
Free Counter........Fans Served since 2002

Return To SilverTips Forum  

couple follow ups

July 13 2005 at 10:35 PM
Ryan 

Response to Re: THEY CAN'T GO AHL NEXT YEAR

first to address the iceman, i like your first point, and thats my feeling basically in that we need a solid #2, maybe jory? As for your 2nd scenario, i have to say I'll disagree as i think the only way theyd get rid of wheat is if he's playing next to riley. I believe youll either see a hesh, wheat, annesley if wall gets traded, or a wall, wheat, hesh if not. If it just so happens wheat ends up signing a deal which ive heard some minor speculation of, then wall, hesh, annesley. But yes that #2 goalie is a very important part of the plan.

2nd, as far as the wall trade for a dman goes, i wasnt suggesting anyone of any superstar calibre, we just need some blue line help, and certainly if that happens you can expect it to be with a team in need of a #1. Some teams that seemed to me as if they would fit that bill are Lethbridge, Moose Jaw, Saskatoon, and maybe but not likely portland because I think they'll stick with butler.

All in all its going to be an exciting season, but Im looking for at least one more exciting move before the season starts, or by october 10th, but that may not be so exciting if all were doing is releasing guys.

Respond to this message   
Responses

1. Jory is no longer on the PPL. nm - Anonymous on Jul 14, 8:30 PM
Find more forums on WHL TeamsCreate your own forum at Network54
 Copyright © 1999-2014 Network54. All rights reserved.   Terms of Use   Privacy Statement  

This forum is a member of the Major Junior Hockey Net Ring and is owned by Everett Hockey Fans
Click Logo to go to Major Junior Hockey Net Ring and access Member Forums
Constructive comments regarding this forum may be directed to EBM2@rock.com