Nellie

by DonDon

Couple of things. Roadkill would be a prefered way to go BUT I think it's going to take someone pulling the trigger to get a body. What they have up there in the NW is a different critter than we have down here. I personally think that the one's here are alot more dangerious than those up there. I have yet to actually see one but it ain't from lack of trying, I promise you. I have however had them all around me at night while up a tree and let me tell you, YES, I was abit scared. Fear will keep you alive though!!! I've smelled these things as well and that day opened my eyes on howe dangerious they can be. The hair stood up on the back of my neck and I felt vunerable. Let me tell you, I did not like that one bit. I wouldn't hesitate to pull that trigger if given the oppertunity. Thats why I'm here and not in another group. We want to solve this mystery and are gonna do what it takes to get the job done. I will say that I have thought about the family unit thing though but there are alot of different critters that have family units and taking one won't kill off a group in my opinion. I would rather take a young one thats not of bredding age though. That may sound harsh with it being a young one but think about it, If you kill off an adult, it'll take several years before a young one would be of breeding age but if you take a young one, the adults could start over right away and that to me would be better for a group than taking an adult

Posted on Apr 21, 2009, 8:46 AM
from IP address 74.227.50.180

Respond to this message

Goto Forum Home
Responses

Google

Web www.GCBRO.com