Digging holes...

by Monster Hunter

sounds like that dirty word "work" Scott...Tim and I got into the buried Monster Corpse...and it was work...after digging one hole we went back a day or so later finding this green drink bottle sitting on a small mound of brush with the opening of the bottle pointing to the hole...as a matter of fact I noticed a green bottle under one of my electric feeders one day...didn't pay any attention, picked it up and threw it in the brush about ten yards from the feeder...a few weeks later it was back under the feeder...still, being completely green about Monsters, I picked it up throwing it back in the brush but this time a good distance...a month or so passed...this bottle again showed up under the feeder...

I began doing a few experiments...what ever was doing this seemed to like the dark reds, greens and yellows...at times I would find the items I placed sometimes fairly close and at times a 1/2 mile away...I placed a ball one day at an area I'd been placing a few items...this was during deer season and the day before we skinned a couple of deer taking the carcasses and hides to the old spring...a few days later I walked back to the spring...the hides were out in the field with the ball laying on top of one of the hides...BTW...the deer carcasses were gone...

[linked image]

Posted on Jan 2, 2010, 8:12 AM
from IP address 74.226.163.187

Respond to this message

Goto Forum Home
Responses

Google

Web www.GCBRO.com