We walked quite a bit of the northwest side...

by Monster Hunter

about 4 hours worth finding a trail with a few large impressions but we didn't go into the old bedding area...Jake thought we could after walking in there some time back but he wasn't in the right area...when he saw the briar's he and I decided today wasn't a good day to fight our way through...

Yes I do know it's hard to see but we saw several of these impressions that looked better there then on camera...

[linked image]

Jake found a deer skull so for all those who claim "you" never find bones of wild animals are wrong...as a matter of fact we find bones frequently but not on the side of a road or a walking lane...we find them in the woods...one day we might wander up on some Monster bones...

[linked image]

Something else I find weird were smaller hard wood trees broken at different heights...quite a few in this one area...

[linked image]

Last but not least the game cameras...we mounted three over looking this one area...there is a trail just to the left of where Jake is hanging the camera and the picture gives you some idea how high the cameras are hung...BTW...Jake is still trying to get pictures of deer...after deer season we'll hang them high looking down...

[linked image]

Posted on Jan 10, 2011, 5:45 PM
from IP address 65.0.25.58

Respond to this message

Goto Forum Home

Google

Web www.GCBRO.com