I doubt a BF snatched them unless...

by Monster Hunter

he or it was invisible...

I put the lap top backdoor on the passenger side and took the few steps back to the hood where we loaded the pictures...Jake walked in and got the cameras with me standing/leaning on the jeep in the exact spot we had the lap top...we are pretty good at finding stuff since I've had a ton of practice looking for items I misplace routinely but couldn't find the cards...

We stayed around the house yesterday doing odd jobs and it looks like we may be rained out today so maybe tomorrow weather permitting...then again we may ride down and take a look later...I have more SD cards so if we go we will hang the cameras...

This makes the third weird thing that's happened in the past month...first while Jake walked in to get the cameras I was standing in front of the jeep...heard a loud pop, sounded like a green limb broke, looked up and thought I saw Jake coming...it wasn't Jake...

Same area a week later...the Camera box was open...SD Card was still in the camera with the camera turned off...

Last was the misplacing of the cards and the brush in the lane...Maybe we need to pay closer attention to what we are doing...

Posted on Jan 16, 2011, 7:01 AM
from IP address 70.153.164.208

Respond to this message

Goto Forum Home
Responses

Google

Web www.GCBRO.com