Unwelcome Guests

by Florida Redneck

I was on the computer late one night when I caught movement out of the corner of my eye to my left. I turned to look and saw the image of a young woman in a long dress or night gown with a pekinese type dog with her cross the living room and go through the door into the hall. I called it opaque before, but it was more translucent. I thought I must be losing it seeing things. I saw the same whatever several more times before I finally told my wife about it after my "guest" passed through this room and went through the wall not more than four feet from me. A couple of months later my oldest stepson came up from his hole in the basement and we were all sitting around talking and something caused my wife to tell both of us that she hadn't said anything to either of us before, but we had both told her about seeing the same thing and described it exactly the same, including the dog. This was the third or fourth different "guest" we have had. The lady and her dog don't come around quite as frequently anymore and she is quiet and hasn't caused any trouble that I am aware of, unlike the first shortly after we moved in here years ago. A friend who claims to be able to rid a place of spirits said she got them to leave. Apparently she did so because there hasn't been any more of the problems they caused since she supposedly cleared the place.

Posted on Jan 19, 2011, 10:58 PM
from IP address 173.218.87.102

Respond to this message

Goto Forum Home

Google

Web www.GCBRO.com