Re: Recognition

by Lone Wolf

Experiments cannot be taken factually, as described by science itself, unless it can be proven that the experiment was conducted without any preconceived bias during the experiment. As we have all seen tracks can me made to look unusual very easily. Truly scientific conclusions can only be had by numerous repeatable results within a controlled environment by neutral participants.

If researchers believe that BF is human, it makes sense to me that they would use human experts to prove a point.
My opinion, which without a body to study, is just as valid as anyone else's interested in the subject.
That said, my opinion is that BF is an animal.
Therefore, I tend to trust Meldrum's opinion on the subject.
Many people in fact consider Meldrum an expert on bipedal morphology.

Meldrum received his B.S. in zoology specializing in vertebrate locomotion at Brigham Young University (BYU) in 1982, his M.S. at BYU in 1984 and a Ph.D. in anatomical sciences, with an emphasis in biological anthropology, from State University of New York at Stony Brook in 1989. He held the position of postdoctoral visiting assistant professor at Duke University Medical Center from 1989 to 1991. Meldrum worked at Northwestern University's Department of Cell, Molecular and Structural Biology for a short while in 1993 before joining the faculty of Idaho State University where he currently teaches.
Meldrum has published several academic papers ranging from vertebrate evolutionary morphology, the emergence of bipedal locomotion in modern humans and Sasquatch and is a co-editor of a series of books on paleontology. Meldrum also coedited From Biped to Strider: The Emergence of Modern Human Walking with Charles E. Hilton.

Conclusions will not be proven until there is a body, alive or dead to study, period.

Posted on Apr 24, 2011, 10:16 AM
from IP address 66.27.31.59

Respond to this message

Goto Forum Home

Google

Web www.GCBRO.com