Nope

by J

I don't remember any of that. Keegan and I were in the chat room that night when it all went down. Dan returned and found nothing. The end story was that Tuklo made up the whole escapade because he didn't want to be alone on Christmas. He whined to get Dan to come back and made up the story. Dan cut ties with him soon after that. No blood, no buckets and no body. No shots were fired.

The incident occurred on Christmas eve. Keegan and I stayed up all night online to see the story through, even though we knew it was a hoax. Dan came back on Pal Talk later the next day to explain it all. Tuklo disappeared from the scene after that but came back months later with more BS. By that time he had been branded a hoaxer and has remained silent on the issue.

Somewhere around here I have cassette tapes of the recording of that nights conversations on Pal Talk. Never saw much need to dig them up. LOL

No blood was recovered and thus no blood was examined. It was all a hoax and a feeble attempt to get Dan to come back for Christmas dinner. Dan had the flu and was in pretty bad shape after driving back from Oklahoma that night but he was a trooper and returned just in case there was any truth to the story. He found nothing.

Dan returned the second time later Christmas night (trip back from checking the story) and was sick all week. Tuklo never recovered from his lies and remains out of the BF field. He lost all credibility he may have had that night.
J.

Posted on Jun 27, 2011, 3:29 PM
from IP address 68.54.101.44

Respond to this message

Goto Forum Home
Responses

Google

Web www.GCBRO.com