Josh and I tried...

by Monster Hunter

We walked an area of interest for several hours...moved our game cameras and BTW plenty of nothing...a few deer, a strange lite and something that appears to be a rabbit...the rabbit was nothing but a blur if it was a rabbit...something small...a fog rolled in and remained for a couple of hours so we have some "interesting" pictures of fog...no idea why the camera activated taking as many pictures as it did of the fog...

Found several balls...a soccer ball, beach ball...the contacts neighbor has a 9 year old girl with an above ground swimming pool...the beach ball was hers and has been missing several days...it was a couple of hundred yards from the pool and may have been wind blown...north east from the pool and our predominant wind comes from the south west...they had no idea about the soccer ball...

The young girl stays with my contact during the day while her mother works long hours...the girl told me yesterday that see saw a Monster crouched down looking through a window one nite...green eyes...she also claimed she saw this same Monster looking through the bedroom window...when she sleeps over she shares a bed with my contact...my contact mentioned this to me several weeks back...the little girl was gone the last few times I went down so yesterday is the first I heard the story from the girl...

Contact said she hasn't heard any howls, growls at night in the past week...

I left a box of chicken on the trailer...the box has been gone a few days...Josh and I walked a large area without finding the box...we did find a hole pulled in the hog wire fence on a well used trail...we didn't find any hair on the top barb wire nor around this hole about two to three feet...there wasn't any tracks or impressions though we did see a few deer tracks down below this hole...

Josh did find some older looking possible tracks with some deer hair inside them...I'll put up a few pictures when I have some more time...

Extremely hot, little if any breeze and it was absolutely quiet...

Posted on Jul 14, 2011, 7:56 AM
from IP address 70.153.169.201

Respond to this message

Goto Forum Home
Responses

Google

Web www.GCBRO.com