Thank YOU!

by SAsquatcher

For getting out there in the field and getting those pics and researching.
As far as being a "Rookie" goes, I don't see anybody with a monster stretched out in the bed of their truck!
These monsters make ALL of us including Bobby and Jim and Timberghosts and just about anybody I can think of, feel like "Rookies" at times because as soon as you feel like you've got them figured out, they do something different.
I'll tell you this, you have succeeded where some others have failed, you have got pics (That's quite an accomplishment).
I can't wait to see what you get with that 14mp camera.

I want to encourage you and Jim's contact lady and everybody who reads this discussion forum not to take criticism of the pics that are posted up here in a bad way, if someone on here doesn't see what you see in your pic, don't give up or get frustrated or angry, just say to yourself "OK next time I am going to try and get a pic that they CANNOT argue with.
Always challenge yourself to exceed what you have done in the past and NEVER give up!
The only thing is that you have got to love what you do, you have to love getting out there and having experiences and coming back with pics and stories and you cannot be afraid to talk about monsters with folks, sure some people will look at you like you've lost your mind, but others will come forward and some with some good reports and leads to where the monsters are active or have been active in the past.

Good for you and keep those pics and reports coming and always challenge yourself to get the best pic ever, use the zoom and even try the video setting if you feel that you can, most digital cams take pretty decent video these days as well and under low light conditions don't forget to set the "Backlight" option as well,dawn and dusk are some pretty good times to be out there so you'll need to get as much light as you can without turning on any kind of "Emitter" AKA flashlight, IR emitter and so on.

Once again, great job and keep em coming and we appreciate it!

This message has been edited by tiny from IP address 75.1.112.32 on Mar 10, 2012 11:56 PM

Posted on Mar 10, 2012, 8:18 AM
from IP address 75.1.112.32

Respond to this message

Goto Forum Home

Google

Web www.GCBRO.com