Has anyone else heard...

by Circlewalker

Monsters sounding like ducks?

I ask this because I am scouting a second location which is in Oklahoma. I have not had any visuals or anything show up in pictures however, I and my wife have been growled at in this location, I have heard a night time howl that sounds identical to the one on this site except it was about twice as long with multiple howls and I have heard the same sound, a higher pitched cattle sound, that I heard at the first location where I do have pictures of monsters. The two locations are several hundred miles apart.

I have heard duck sounds at the second location as well. A couple times it sounded like multiple ducks. There are no cattle on that land or the adjoining land and I can't think of why ducks would be in that treeline.

The land belongs to a relative of mine. Her husband stated that he has had trouble with coyotes coming too close to the house making noise during the day. He stated at one point he shot into the treeline trying to scare them off.

One other interesting thing: Her husband also told me that he had 7 dogs and two of them came up missing. He said one was very aggressive and wouldn't let anyone near the place.

Posted on May 16, 2012, 5:04 PM
from IP address 72.182.28.63

Respond to this message

Goto Forum Home
Responses

Google

Web www.GCBRO.com