Re: The only animal dumber then a cow...

by Versatile

The direction and speed of the wind would have had an affect here wouldn't it in respect to smelling or hearing?

Not all cows are stupid. We had a cow that figured out how to use her tongue to open the barn door and get into the sweet feed. She wouldn't ever eat enough to founder but others behind her did.My uncle hooked the electric fence to the door and she wouldn't touch it,.My uncle did though! She went to the sale.

Within the last month my boss went to pick up one of his Angus bulls he loaned out. As the crow flies about 1/2 mile across the fields and several fences. About 2 miles by road. As they pulled up the bull had had enough of standing around the lot they had him in. Over the fence he goes and heads north to his bull pasture. Boss sends a farm hand walking behind him. Bull gets to the State highway and jumps fence and starts walking alongside the very busy 60 mph highway(traffic stopping because bull weighs about 2500lbs). Boss pulls off highway on shoulder and opens gate on gooseneck stock trailer. Bull walks right into trailer.
Sure suprized me. Boss says the bull know when he gets into the trailer then he gets to go see some ladies.

Myself i think cows are also stupid for the most part. When stupid cows can do these smart things then it really illustrates how smart these monsters are.

Posted on May 30, 2012, 2:52 PM
from IP address 68.70.76.22

Respond to this message

Goto Forum Home

Google

Web www.GCBRO.com