My wheels are turning..

by travellor

Hey everyone....I recently purchased both editions of Missing 411 by David Paulides and all I can say is fascinating!! Within theses two books is some really creepy, mystifying, almost unbelievable cases of people gone missing. I know there are others on this board that have also read both editions and so I am asking you, what is your take?? Obviously bigfoot is a player when it comes to several of these disappearances, particularly with the small children. I appreciate Paulides for not directly implying this fact, rather wise on his part really, but there can be no doubting that when several of these children are saying they were taken by bears, they obviously cannot comprehend what they are actually dealing with.
The reaseon I am writing this is that I believe that children may be the way to finally bag one of these suckers. I don't mean real kids, but maybe life-like dolls that would tempt one of these monsters to come out into the open and try to kidnap them. The doll could be wired with a transponder of GPS type device and the hunt is on!! Obviously in several of these cases the kids were taken underground so locating the den or lair of a bigfoot could help to understand just what the hell they are. Just some thoughts that are rolling around in my head. Hope everyone is having a great summer!!

Posted on Jul 14, 2012, 8:35 PM
from IP address 68.103.30.225

Respond to this message

Goto Forum Home
Responses

Google

Web www.GCBRO.com