Patterson Film

by Terry

While I understand the film looks authentic to most, I can't help thinking about the information beyond the actual footage that creates doubts in my mind about everything being on the up and up. Here's a quote that really makes me think there's something not right about the whole deal:

"I lived through this. I was Roger Patterson's next door neighbor in the 1960's. I believe that Greg Long did an excellent job interviewing those who were involved, including my father, "Marvin." I am also the niece of Jerry Lee Merritt, a major figure in this story. I know how Roger screwed my uncle. If you knew Roger, you knew he was always looking for a way to get rich quick. I saw all of his inventions. I was in a TV commercial for one of his toys, the stick and hoop. I saw what an artist he was. His work in 2 and 3 D was exceptional.
Does Bigfoot exist? I don't know. But I don't believe a word that Roger Patterson said about the subject. The picture in Roger's book, of him at Mt. St. Helen's with his horses tied behind him? I was there when that picture was taken--in his back yard in Tampico. He lied about that. What else did he lie about? And he was some horseman! I personally saw him drag a horse down the road behind a cattle truck in an attempt to get it to follow behind. My dad went out and cut the leadrope, but I believe it was too late. The horse was missing a lot of hide, the muscle was showing on it's chest and side and the open wounds were covered in gravel and dirt. I'll never forget the horse screaming. I never saw that horse again...
The evidence is only as good as it's witness. I knew Roger Patterson. He was a liar and a con artist.
Thank you, Greg Long for taking the time to unearth the truth. If you believe Roger Patterson, it's only because you want to believe. If you knew the man, you would distance yourself from any claims he made about anything."

t.

Posted on Apr 11, 2015, 11:24 AM
from IP address 76.75.125.22

Respond to this message

Goto Forum Home
Responses

Find more forums on BigfootCreate your own forum at Network54
 Copyright © 1999-2017 Network54. All rights reserved.   Terms of Use   Privacy Statement  
Google

Web www.GCBRO.com