Oh my!

by TC

You know when you start off calling somebody a hillbilly without asking questions you are basically saying that somebody is not as educated as you. And as a progressive which I'll assume you like to be considered, you most likely are open to listening to minority races? For instance, the American Indians, forgive me if I have used any term which is offensive it's hard to keep up with my politically correct glossary as I have been working 60 hours a week to build equipment to sell to drilling companies so that they can frac away our countries resources. I'm sure you'd rather keep funding the terrorists who attack our very way of life
Sorry, off track. You go sit and ask any Native American who has some knowledge of these creatures...how innocent these beings are? Don't forget to ask about their children over the years that these creatures have babysat....forcibly babysat. Then grab your Berkenstocks and your tent made of hemp and start heading for the Sabine River...I will give you directions as you get close. Now go crawl back under your rock before I grab my CHL and hollow points...BOO!

Posted on Apr 24, 2015, 4:50 AM
from IP address 107.77.66.32

Respond to this message

Goto Forum Home

Find more forums on BigfootCreate your own forum at Network54
 Copyright © 1999-2017 Network54. All rights reserved.   Terms of Use   Privacy Statement  
Google

Web www.GCBRO.com