Stealth

by KJ

Thank you for the replies.

A quick story LOL (No Bigfoot involved...AS far as I know)...

Back around 1990, I was riding my horse in a creek bottom along the edge of soybean fields. I had been riding at a casual walk and the horse was relaxed as was I. As we approached a small thicket at the edge of the bean field, my horse's ears suddenly perked forward and he lifted his head. I pulled him to a halt and scanned to see what he was picking up. Within a few seconds, I saw some movement. It was a huge doe in play with another doe. They trotted out into the open and then I saw a young Buck following right behind them. My horse then snorted loudly and began to get excited. The deer turned at looked at us then took off running towards an open grassy area. Though I didn't engage my horse to take off after them, he did. We galloped after them till they gracefully went over an old barbed wire fence. I, on the other hand, pulled my horse up to a stop because I felt he might have been able to jump the fence but I didn't wanna know if I could remain on him as he made the jump. LOL. I figured the deer, which were apparently caught off guard by my horse and I, couldn't pick up my scent due to the scent of my horse masking it.

Posted on May 14, 2015, 7:37 PM
from IP address 68.35.181.108

Respond to this message

Goto Forum Home

Find more forums on BigfootCreate your own forum at Network54
 Copyright © 1999-2017 Network54. All rights reserved.   Terms of Use   Privacy Statement  
Google

Web www.GCBRO.com