I have heard some anomalies...The bird calls were from the red bellied wood pecker

by Circlewalker

I think they mimic birds in the area

I do think the monsters can mimic bird sounds but i have not heard the thrasher... The differences are these:

1. sheer volume. The sounds I heard were at least 4X louder than other calls I have heard. I have been within 25 feet of this bird on multiple occasions and I had never heard them this loud before.

2. The anomalous sounds I heard were coming from a grassy area not the wood line or trees. At one point there were three calls each coming from a grassy area well outside and away from any trees/treeline

3. The only time these calls occurred was when I was in the grassy area. They did not happen before or after I left that area.

4. the end of the call had a throaty/raspy sound to it

i have heard an owl type call... that was obviously a monster and not an owl. It literally sounded like a woman trying to imitate an owl. This call had a long "ahhhhhh" after the call " whoooooooooo ahhhhhh"

I have heard a call that could be confused for a "duck" type sound.

It is also my firm conviction that they mimic the wood pecker knocks...and can embed stealth knocks into other sounds of the forest

I have audio evidence for each of these except the owl sound

C.

Posted on May 15, 2015, 5:04 AM
from IP address 76.205.169.178

Respond to this message

Goto Forum Home

Find more forums on BigfootCreate your own forum at Network54
 Copyright © 1999-2017 Network54. All rights reserved.   Terms of Use   Privacy Statement  
Google

Web www.GCBRO.com