Southern Roots

by TC

It shows Southern or Southeastern roots however and makes sense if you have ever heard a Pentecostal Preacher or whoever speak in tounges...I have heard it once before last December before "The War Cry" up in Jasper county TX. It's sounds like a human talking at normal volume which if it's a monster it's most likely 4 x's as loud and travels a lot farther at night...that's all hypothesis BTW...anyway what I heard was before all the coyotes started going nuts, about 50yds away approximately. I heard the giberish and if I heard only that I think it would have had more impact because when the yotees got going was at the tail end of the giberish. then they were completely drowned out by THE WAR CRY. Now, I can't place the giberish as well...it didn't sound like the Sierra Sounds but like all other Monster sounds it was off a little. I see the tongues reference for sure.
I think I'd want to hear it again but then again when I heard the scream I couldn't get my littles in the cabin fast enuff...my wife the skeptic stared asking what's that?....then before I could say anything..."Tom...someone is been murdered!" Me:"No...there's nobody back there but woods and more woods." Her: "Bull+÷%_!Tom...somebody is hurt back there....KIDS GET IN THE HOUSE...NOW!

that's what we do this for really...or one main reason....we like the "oh ×÷+€" moments?

Posted on May 18, 2015, 5:02 AM
from IP address 107.77.80.54

Respond to this message

Goto Forum Home

Find more forums on BigfootCreate your own forum at Network54
 Copyright © 1999-2017 Network54. All rights reserved.   Terms of Use   Privacy Statement  
Google

Web www.GCBRO.com