Nothing like the Sierra sounds...

by Monster Hunter

Ms. Shirley and Doug recorded a short portion of this gibberish behind their home next to the pond...loosely I would say language and almost choke saying it...communication...that's what it is in my opinion unless we think all birds and animals have a set language?...they communicate with each other...is that a language?...I would think certain sounds they make mean something but certain things any animal says means something but only to them...

The sounds recorded are not even close to any language I've heard...but...a deep voice says something...you can hear a car drive by the house so apparently the others were warned...now...did he tell them a car is coming, shut up and hide or danger?...maybe all three?...

There are so many things we don't know about these creatures...the Internet has opened eyes about the existence of them but it has readily let the liars, hoaxers and out and out BSers spread their crap like fertilizer on a potato patch...

Posted on May 18, 2015, 11:29 AM
from IP address 104.177.133.117

Respond to this message

Goto Forum Home
Responses

Find more forums on BigfootCreate your own forum at Network54
 Copyright © 1999-2017 Network54. All rights reserved.   Terms of Use   Privacy Statement  
Google

Web www.GCBRO.com