Watched but unsure...

by KJ

Earlier this evening, I sat down and watch "Bitten: The WC Incident". It'll replay about 12am central time on Animal Planet. I thought it was interesting and the ending left me wondering with more questions than answers. Was this show a mockumentary or an actual event? I can't judge without more facts. I do know that the area in question is at the southern edge of Bankhead National Forest. I also know that when they showed a snippet of a news broadcast with the reporter talking about "mysterious blob seen on weather radar", that was real because that reporter was talking about an incident near Redstone Arsenal that occurred June 4th and 5th of 2013. Now as for the incident in question down in Walker co, AL; I can't say. I do not know anyone from that general area that I could contact to follow up.

If you'd like, watch and make your own conclusions. If this is real, then very interesting to say the least.

Posted on May 22, 2015, 9:20 PM
from IP address 68.35.181.108

Respond to this message

Goto Forum Home
Responses

Find more forums on BigfootCreate your own forum at Network54
 Copyright © 1999-2017 Network54. All rights reserved.   Terms of Use   Privacy Statement  
Google

Web www.GCBRO.com