Tree Signs

by KJ

Thank you for posting those pictures. That first picture of the young sapling being arched, well I remember seeing some of those when I was growing up in another part of the state. There were woods at the end of my street (cul-de-sac)and beyond the woods was a large creek. The creek was about two miles, at least, away and it was very common for me and my best friend to spend the better part of a day playing within those woods. On one of those days, as we were hiking towards the creek, I saw one of those arched small trees. I thought it odd but assumed that one of the other kids had been there and for whatever reason bent that tree over. Another time, several older kids had made a rope swing that would swing out over a stream bead some twenty feet below. After school some of us were down there swinging and on the hill across from us, I again saw a arched tree. I said nothing about it but as we were leaving I heard a soft commotion behind and turned to see a rock falling into that creek bed from the other side. My friend noticed my gaze and suggested that it could have been dislodged by a woodchuck or something. He then gave me a friendly shove forward and we left.

Posted on May 26, 2015, 3:19 AM
from IP address 68.35.181.108

Respond to this message

Goto Forum Home

Find more forums on BigfootCreate your own forum at Network54
 Copyright © 1999-2017 Network54. All rights reserved.   Terms of Use   Privacy Statement  
Google

Web www.GCBRO.com