Well there are two things...

by Circlewalker

I only see one in the picture.You might need a side by side to see the trees and compare.

I took the first picture then heard woodknocking... The sound was knocking AND moving away from me at the same time... so I turned my head maybe for 5-7 seconds... to make sure nothing was circling around me from that side. Then snapped the other picture. The picture with the monster in it is the second picture.

After snapping the second picture, I was just about to step over that fence and literally had my foot raised in the air when a rock was thrown at me about as fast as a high school fast ball... it was perfectly aimed but about two feet directly over my head. The trajectory indicated it was somewhere directly in front of me... I scanned they area CAREFULLY but did not see it...

This series of pictures is important since there are leaves in the second picture that are not in the first. This is important for two reasons:
1. These things know they must break up their outline...
2. Cloaking is utter BS... Why stick a branch in front of it's face if it can cloak?

Here is the comparison picture

photo 054_zpsr6douy3d.jpeg

photo none_zpsosklausc.jpeg

photo SeptTree peeker2_zpsjflihdoi.jpeg

In order to be able to see them you need to know what they look like and what they CAN look like.

They can camouflage BETTER than this copper head...
photo 11350531_10152826498317595_8794787919829499050_n_zps8bc5jaea.jpg

They have a tendency to mimic shadows... but not always... and their natural color is almost like a black military camo... two or three different shades of black and grey on the ones I've seen...
photo 14_zps9ktma1r4.jpeg
photo 17_zpsfq7zfake.jpg
photo 16_zps7sbtdcrv.jpg
photo 15_zpsgcgnphop.jpg

And the chances someone can detect one if it is not moving is pretty much zip.

Posted on May 29, 2015, 5:33 PM
from IP address 76.205.169.178

Respond to this message

Goto Forum Home

Find more forums on BigfootCreate your own forum at Network54
 Copyright © 1999-2017 Network54. All rights reserved.   Terms of Use   Privacy Statement  
Google

Web www.GCBRO.com