That's it...almost

by TC

Verbatim...but the time I was walking my land coming up thru a creek bed and it was on both sides of me. Starting on one side then on the other within 20 feet...at first I dismissed it as a bird but then it changed pitches not volume. Like it was a different tree. It location changed and it seemed like it was coming from a chest level or lower. Also, it was early fall and still hot the bugs,frogs and birds had become dead silent. I hadnt noticed the quiet until it was there. This was a year or more ago however it all came screaming back at me when I heard that second recording. I was compelled to run but didn't at least until I got out of the bed. When the 2nd sound started a min after the first thats is where I realized this isn't a bird. After that I researched woodpeckers and it was not a woodpecker. Thanks for posting...unbelievable as I sat in there paralyzed for a bet 5 mins. Just looking for something. I have a feeling they were low crawling or crouched.

Posted on Jun 10, 2015, 4:46 AM
from IP address 107.77.100.94

Respond to this message

Goto Forum Home
Responses

Find more forums on BigfootCreate your own forum at Network54
 Copyright © 1999-2017 Network54. All rights reserved.   Terms of Use   Privacy Statement  
Google

Web www.GCBRO.com