fb

by TC

Well...I saw another FB where they were up towards Texarkana and one of the witnesses was talking about where he had his encounter. He said his encounter happened at the Big Thicket National Reserve. Huh...the closet Thicket local is outside of Fred TX way down on the Tyler/Jasper county line. Not on the Sabine but the Neches. Now this is a good spot as it is desolate. Nobody hardly goes back there and right now the closet you can get is about a 1mile from the river unless you have a lifted 4x4. It's (the road back) is washed out i may be mistaken but there are 4 Big Thicket areas left. Gore Unit(aka Baygall) as prementioned. The Rozier unit (aka. Big Sandy) in Saratoga, the Turkey Creek split units 1) outside of Kountze and the 15 mile trail up to the Turkey Creek unit East of Woodville aka Beech nut I believe. People call them different names and the trails are mentioned because its a shame how much of it has been sold off over the years but if you are in Texarkana you wouldn't be accessing the Big Thicket. This is simple information that they should know what they are talking about. Nice pre-production work Animal Planet.

Posted on Jul 13, 2015, 4:48 AM
from IP address 107.77.100.91

Respond to this message

Goto Forum Home

Find more forums on BigfootCreate your own forum at Network54
 Copyright © 1999-2017 Network54. All rights reserved.   Terms of Use   Privacy Statement  
Google

Web www.GCBRO.com